Background Image

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLACE YOUR BETS!!!11!!ONE!!1

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khaernakov, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Wait they can nerf something people pay real money for? wargaming of world of tanks never nerf premium tanks since the backlash and resulting refund complaints would be to much of headache.

Even when there was a full blanket nerf to type of tank the premiums are still pre nerf.Surely BE isn't that stupid right?
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

1. Which is why WoT has shit balance
    2. If you can't alter stats on ALL autocannons when they need it, it's called P2W
    3. No, I don't think AC's need another nerf
  3. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

It's coming :D
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

To be fair the burn from Grace isn't what kills you... It's just as good as a regular auto so I don't see that being nerfed. However my money is on the Necrotic Sword.
    Ashgarm and Houngar like this.
  5. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

OR maybe having an autocannon with suppression or a giant aoe weapon that deals 1600 dmg with 360 penetration was just retarded.

But sure, let's all project as hard as we can and blame factions for the shit job the devs are doing at balancing the game.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

wrong it's just as good as a regular MASTERCRAFTED auto cannon.
    which is what i use .. the poor man's version, aka Abbons Disgrace =P
    Being master crafted is where abaddon's graze gets its accuracy from.

BTW BE we have to talk about white being chaos mastercrafted color .. IM CHAOS for the gods sake man!! why white!!!
    why not brass or gold or black or whatever... just not white... uhrg.
  7. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Considering that Chaos is by far the weakest faction currently, I'd be surprised if the devs were actually stupid enough to start nerfing instead of buffing, as they've clearly shown with metrics and stated before, there are a lot of things that need buffing on chaos.
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

LSM will always be the weakest faction. No buff can make up for the lack of a functioning brain.
    Khaernakov likes this.
  9. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

I got the same issue, personally i prefer heavy bolters over AC and i was really exited to get the master crafter version but.... its a shiny white bolter, almost like someone tried to polish aluminum... welp it kills good at least
  10. ... You don't play the same Chaos I do.