Background Image

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLACE YOUR BETS!!!11!!ONE!!1

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khaernakov, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Y-you joking, right!?
  2. Honestly CSM in the long run is quite balanced. The necro chain sword needs to be put on MoN requirement. And I don't know if -1 stam would be a better debuff to taking MoN but it would make a bit of lore wise reasoning for it. The MoT needs to be buffed a bit in the benefit it gives Sorcs as the penalty it gives is a bit much for the support class. Other than that I really rarely have an issue fighting CSM and feel like balance wise they are one of the best factions out there.
    Khaernakov likes this.
  3. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

HE HEYYY MA BOY see what i was talking about? same thing will happen to marines and eldar, sad but true
  4. orks'll get nerfed.
    Nvincible likes this.
  5. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I see them nerfing autocannons, but can't Chaos get the Demon eye bolter for a Stalker style weapon? Chaos already has "combi bolter" which is just a storm bolter, even looking like a storm bolter.
  6. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

>Adding stuff to factions that are not LSM
    What is that
  7. I'd rather the NCS gets locked to MON than nerfed, plus it makes sense that the NECROTIC chainsword is a Nurgle items. Anyway the Devs said the Chaos is getting a bunch of god specific items soon.
  8. Fangz Fangz Confessor

1. Necrotic chainsword becoming Nurgle only (which honestly should have been the case anyhow).
    2. Autocannons even more nerfed because AC OP (cough*stalkerbolter*cough)
    3. Using the AG would now cause its owner's arm to fall off
  9. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Well, I would love to get autocannon on LSM, and Chaos could get Stalker and combat shield equivalent. Honestly, this may sound like a weird idea, but sometimes making factions more similiar would help balance.

Now LSM have a very distinct sniping advantage, and CSM have a very distinct close range autocannon advantage.

So good luck if you are a CSM trying to take on LSM who have set up a good killing field, you can't snipe back and you can't charge them without a shield.

So good luck if you are a LSM trying to take on CSM who camped a point. The autocannon will tear you up regardless of what at close range, if the CSM haven't mutated butts where his eyes used to be.
  10. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Everything else that caused tons of salt got nerfed (Kannon, burny choppa, Ace Dakka) so now the LSM eyes naturally turn to something else they can use as scapegoat for their losses. Exactly because the Necrotic Chainsword was never nerfed before does it immediately become a target worthy of whining about, since something that was never nerfed can not possibly be balanced!
    ^^
    That at least is what I imagine the train of thought to be. Personally, I don't have much of a problem with NCS, I just think it should be locked to Mark of Nurgle.