Background Image

Keeping Us Waiting, Huh?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by a-banana, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Its still better progress then DoW3 will ever make.
    Aislinn and a-banana like this.
  2. I just want those sleepless nights crusading with my brothers back.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. I wish I still had my blissful ignorance, keep fighting the good fight. Maybe someday it will all turn out good in the end
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Nah they didn't lie about workshop, they attempted an announcement and messed up but corrected it. We have so many talented creators in the community, I'm just worried that none of them are willing to endure the wait
    Vaanes and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. Exactly. Big announcements certainly bring in more players but the massive void inbetween then and release just bleeds more and more players evertime they do it. I'm willing to forgive and forget if they just hold their hands up and admit they fucked up. I love this game but I've been here too long to know that workshop has most likely been thrown onto the SoonTM pile. It has the same chance of coming out tomorrow as not coming out at all
    Vaanes and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

So wat Why do we have to be passionate for workshop creation when actual developers are cleary not
    most of all I would not work for free for who does not willing to do anything.
    I stopped stormshield project since that latest state of crusade. started septepmber 2017.
    waited 5 months thats long enough.
    LOBOTRONUS, ruititadiogo and a-banana like this.
  7. Thanks for all the work you have done my man. The community is the lifeblood of the game now, hosting events, writing lore and delivering updates to the rest of us. I hope you return one day to a game where your work is appreciated.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Nathan posted these on discord at the end of february, so it seems like there is progress in the documentation for the workshop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    a-banana likes this.
  9. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Still never got why the SM chests in EC look like a damn bikini and abdomen is so big.Sorry for off topic ,that drawing just highlighted it for me again and I can't unsee it.