Background Image

Just some harmless data collection from players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jun 13, 2018.

?

What would casue you to leave a match?

1. A guilt stack stomping your team (not fun)

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Just want to go do something else

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Terrible team/typical LSM pugs

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  4. Stuck walking to nearest point becuase you ahve no tranports

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. Don't like that map

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  6. Other (comment)

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

• Players on own team deliberately playing stupid. Aka: Not rank 1-3, they should know what they do and still they do stupid stuff that sabotages the gameplay.
    • Opposing team being comprised of highly disrespectful cunts. That means teabagging after they 4vs1 you with smart pistols:p If you pugstomp, at least show some decency.
    JojoKasei, Deathwish and Data8671 like this.
  2. The only thing that makes me leave a game is when it's over! Or when it crashed, but luckily that doesn't happen too often for me.
    Slough_Monster likes this.
  3. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Other : When I miscalculated the time I have left before I have to go do something else and it starts Zedek or some other hold the Line match.
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Oooooh, but it would have been soooo fun to see stacks of guilt. :p Wonder how they'd look like.

The latter especially with campaign going on when you want to have your wins and still have time to do other stuff later.
  5. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Never leave a match except if real life demands it. If we're getting stomped I just play random classes and try and get as much fun out of the fight, even if I've no chance to make a meaningful difference.
  6. Always have a fun build sitting there just in case
  7. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

When it becomes apparent im alone in all things i do, when the team is non-existant, expects me to do everything for them and i do get spited on top of that, when im the only the AV loadout around, when im the only jumptroop in a sea of F2P'ers and im not even good with jumppackers, when i want to be Khornate that day but the game keeps putting me in Htl defense, when im queued for orks and all 30p go into an fortress match, when i happent to get on an eldar team of so apparent Lsm alts that keeps trying to play like Lsm despite being Eldar, when i get disrupted during decapping because some want to keep farming the noob opposition for more points, when i keep getting teamkilled, when people cant have an brain to comprehend not enter between heavybolter and his target, when people instead keep doing that shit desperately to killsteal, when i witness majority of team warping around with dark gods know how much ping theyve got, etc, etc, etc...
    Deathwish likes this.
  8. I don't leave a match.
    Slough_Monster and Data8671 like this.
  9. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Most of the time I wont drop out of a match, but what causes me to not jump into another...

Listed in order of most likely reason to least;
    1) habitual exploiting (as in predominant use of ADAD, rollex, trick nade, macros, and "aimbot")
    2) noticeable lag (bullets through walls and melee RPS failing)
    3) AV teams that make it impossible to take ground, forcing the only soft counter; euro truck simulator tactics....which is boring as hell and detracts from playing the game itself.
    Data8671 likes this.
  10. ADAD isn't so much an exploit as it is annoying, same with nade tricks, and it's got to be about a year since I came across an actual aimbot user. Other than that, 1 and 3 for me will rarely fail to result in the game being closed for a good hour or so.