Background Image

Just completed Space Marines Campaign, how about you guys?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by acepost, May 17, 2017.

1. Picts or it never happened.
  2. i dont have to prove anything
  3. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I got my 10 wins the first day, and then kept at it to keep the LSM ball rolling. Started playing Eldar last night to help with the queue, but the 50% win rate kind of didn't help.
  4. Have completed in on 4 LSM's
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Got my 10 on Day 1. Haven't really played since. >.> Regardless of who I choose to play, matches during campaigns just feel like grinds.
  6. never bothered, the shoulder pad aint worth dealing with lsm pugs, figured id que with my ork mates to give lsm an actual match. course we won all the fights so the point is moot BUT STILL...
    0strum likes this.
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

day 1. just farmed that shit overnight and ez.
  8. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

i finished like 2-3 days ago and although i tried to keep playing on Chaos side to "help LSM out" i got fed up with inconsistency regarding quality of matches as well as the LSM trash-talk after matches regardless of who won. No big deal however, Injustice 2 came out recently so i will be fine while you loyalist dogs sort this out
  9. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

i got mine the first day, cause i knew this was gonna be the case. Just not a big enough community to support LSM having a solo campaign. We all knew this...strange nothing was done to off-set it. Our biggest problem has been, our guild tries to party up, its just stopping us from playing at all. Been every day, everyone starts to get on.. we party up...and wait for a hour...then everyone goes to Hero's of the Storm. I dont even play Moba's and i started playing that too. I play to play with friends...not grind my guts out telling the same 20 people over and over the same thing to help them win. What was fun for me, got sucked right out the window and set on fire twice...some of you know what i mean if you follow some of my other threads here.
  10. cacafuti cacafuti Recruit

I got it between 1st and 2nd day... but it doesn't matter because LSM is not going to complete the campaing due the increase in victories needed.... Thanks devs!

Actually... after thinking (i'm a dev too)... is all thanks to those who take the decissions (not allways devs)... sorry :p