Background Image

Just came back? post your feelings about the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krypto, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

I'm seeing more and more "just came back..." threads appearing and far far fewer "this game is toast" recently and I'm wondering if this is the new trend?

Anyways I thought it would be nice to start a thread dedicated to people that just picked the game back up and hear their view on the game.
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

A week is nothing.
    In my experience, it takes a few hours of readjustment to come back to a game after a year.
    You might look around and wonder, how all this works, but your muscles remember, what they have to do.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

shit playerbase , top of the team means nothing in this game
    Durash and Aidwell like this.
  5. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Just came back after a few months. It's pretty much the same as last time really. Good for a few days but starts getting stale rather quickly after that. New content can't come SOON enough..
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

New content actually is pretty close =D and I love this thread. It's good to see what the returning players think.
    Firskon and NurgleBurger like this.
  7. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I hope so it but it needs to be something pretty significant to breath new life into the game and keep it breathing.. We'll see I guess. I've having fun atm anyway so maybe the new content will drop before things get stale again.

Whats the new content BTW? I've been out of the loop so not heard whats been proposed... Damn I miss those Twiches. :(
    Firskon likes this.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

2 new maps, a new game mode, a few new weapons, some skins, re-balance for most Major balance issues, Plague nade buff for Chaos a few spell tweaks and a few tweaks and additions to a few maps.
    That about sums it up.
    NurgleBurger likes this.
  9. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Hmmm well that certainly peaks my interest to stick around to see. Not the miracle was hoping for but certainly a band aid. Game on then!
  10. UniverseBear1 Recruit

I wanted to pick it up again but there were zero ork matches so I just logged off.