Background Image

Just a typical day playing LSM...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Zael, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I got awarded for having the most healing done while playing Heavy Bolter Devastator all game the other day
    ( and I'm not even joking)
    I did not carry healing packs ...just good ol ammo kits
    All I remember is that I helped a guy get out his downed state once or twice.

if apoc's can't even manage to out do that than something is seriously wrong....
    Zarbustibal and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. When I play apoc, I almost always get top 3 or 4 in the team and normally hit 10 or so revives
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. We need an incentive for the good LSM players to go back to LSM and the bad CSM players who went to LSM to return and restore balance.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Well, you could start by being the smarter guy in the team and doing the shit job the others don't want to.

Just had 2 rounds as LSM for a change... One against Eldar on Maggon. What happened you ask? Well, we got A on 2 minutes left and a pretty quick cap up on B for some reason (even Eldar are asleep on the switch sometimes it seems). The B cap was barely started and the whole LSM team was already running to C... Which left me with the running cap and a healing grenade some Apoc left behind to defend the cap... on a cap that still had 30-40 respawns left... those LSM should be happy that Stormbolters are OP as fuck against Eldar (and the Apoc didn't throw a new healing grenade somewhere else), otherwise they would have interrupted the cap for sure. Anyways.. onwards to C, got the rhino, drove it up and kept driving it so the FDs couldn't blow it up. After a while, I parked it off in a corner behind the statue so our respawn have to clear the open field and catch FDs on the way... worked fine. Until some smartypants got the great idea "Hey... that's soo far to run, let's drive the rhino closer so we save 20 seconds after respawn!". Drives rhino up, gets blown up instantly by FD. In the end, we still got the point.

You want people to stay with LSM? Be the smarter guy, do the right thing and berate people for doing crap like I just listed. Maybe others will follow and LSM will start playing smarter for a change.

And another thing: When your team is full of derps that almost lost if it wasn't for 2-3 individuals ripping their own leg off to compensate for the stupid, don't join the shittalking in the aftermatch chat. To me as a main Eldar player, it was very amusing how a bunch of Adeptus Retardes gloated about how they "rekt the OP Eldar":)
    Corie likes this.
  5. the truth behind lsm 8===D O: all day is very simple...
    they just - next - next -ok - confirm - next - whatev - next - ok - done...
    thast how ppl create a new character
    first on a list is lsm

just click click click another one enters cesspool

anyway game dont really gives them opportunity to be dumb, but have fun
    just hold W and die
    Corie likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Aidwell likes this.
  7. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

8. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

pfff, that is nothing, once I got the support award while playing as a khornate, that tells you something there.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

lazy Sorses!!:CSMWord:
    But that's actually happens quite a lot since it counts lifesteal as healing.
    Devs don't have any form of self healing outside of med kits tho.
  10. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Most players have characters on all four factions anyway