Background Image

Just a typical day playing LSM...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Zael, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

1. The enemy is capping the last point. The timer has already reached zero. If they make this cap, they win. If we decap, we win. So... naturally half the team is away and fighting at other points.

2. A squad conquers a point. Somebody brings a Rhino. The whole squad rushes to the next point on foot and starts capping, then they get slaughtered and they realize... The Rhino is still parked at the former point and nobody has thought about bringing it to the new point.

3. We are capping a point. We know that enemy reinforcements are incoming. Everybody rushes outside to brawl with the enemy, except for me and another guy. Enemy sneaks in, kills us two, and decaps while the rest of the team is busy outside.
    Durash and LOBOTRONUS like this.

It's nothing new !
    You must remember 90% of LSM population are Adeptus Retardes !

Only 10 % are true Adeptus Astartes !
    Aidwell, Arafael, ZeGit and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fallenturtle FallenTurtle Arkhona Vanguard

I agree.. What makes it even worse is the devs refuse to balance things.

I made a chaos guy because I was tired of losing for the night. I pick sorcerer (their healer equiv) as my blood angel is mostly priest/tactical.. Not only do I advance from 1-2 after the win, able to get the full beginning advancement tier, AND seem to have better flow of the game, the healing was super easy. I didn't have any issues with people going out of range as I'm using the vial on them, the sorcerer heal does MORE than the grenade per tick as well.

it's in my opinion, lsm need a serious overhaul of how their classes play now. For example, ALL CSM load outs come with an armor and armor regen delay. Eldar get something similar as well.. LSM get.. a one stat item on their standard slot with waiting til rank 4-5 before they are able to even have the option to have a dual stat thing in their load outs.

Healerss in LSM need to be worked on as well. They are starting to fall behind when you compare them to eldar and csm healers. First off, the grenade is a cool idea, but it's not working in the modern setting. Second, the vials do not really work. they require you to be out in the fray to heal your target, with your lesser armor and defenses than your target and you die before you can do your job.

I wasn't the only one with these concerns as a founder, but it's sad to know that they aren't listening to feedback on things.. I really love my blood angel, but I'm getting tired of losing 99% of the time and slowly leveling up because they are outdated in terms of gameplay
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Fake news of the highest caliber!

If that was the case LSM would be unstoppable.
    LOBOTRONUS and ZeGit like this.
  5. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The last few months I've been spotting the legitimately good or at least decent LSM folks going over to other factions more often than not
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.

Ok , Ok ! I little exaggerated !

98% Adeptus Retardes
    2% true Adeptus Astartes

Is that better now ?

Yes it's true , sad , but true . And I will be honest with you . This legitimately good or at least decent LSM folks going over to other factions because they are tired of loosing all the time . And I'm not blame them for that , no one wants to be beaten dog 24h per 7 days .
  8. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

It's not really sad to be frank.. as the other factions need the numbers more, and getting numbers balance shifted over via folks wanting to actually win is a good thing. LSM being at least a good 1/3rd (at lowest) of the pop is rather problematic, but since they didn't do free2waaagh putting majority free2play people on orks, the numbers won't shift how they lore-wise "should" be (since you can't play nid-swarms lol)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Trashed Recruit

It's still sad because mostly new players will play LSM and just keep getting stomped by the good lsm who switched to other factions.

But honestly nowadays in pugs it's one or two REALLY good people control the whole game
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. LOBOTRONUS likes this.