Background Image

Just a poll

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Davoodoo, May 12, 2017.

?

What you think about damned legionnaire

1. pay2win

2. dont mind it being stronger than veterans

3. good thats its stronger than veterans

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

And especially after this campaign teaching me about the abysmal wait times...I REALLY am not spending more money.

I have about 29K RTC left, and that will probably do me. bE lost my money with this campaign.
  2. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

I personally think it will be a nice "damn, now I'm angry" choice. You can only take it once, it is a tad too strong, it is on fire.
  3. I don't care. It's a stupid choice for an LSM elite as it is. The legion isn't some elite class of Space Marine, it's a legend. Why not just put named heroes in that elite slot too? Maybe a primarch? Maybe the Emperor himself? He's pretty elite, right?
  4. You know what would be fair? LoD Apothecaries :^)
  5. Cath Cath Arkhona Vanguard

But you realise that Emperior currently lore vise is rooting corpse chained to the Golden Throne life support device screaming endlessly into the warp... right?
  6. Xengard Xengard Subordinate

He is not stronger than veterans.
    Any strenghtguard veteran with a scope on his bolter is better than him.
    And since his fire ammo is going to be in the advancement tree, he is not p2w.
  7. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Although the fire ammo is a tad strong. Bolter does not have the highest RoF, but still the DPS increase is still remarkable. I would be fine with tuning it down by 50%, to be honest. Still strong, but not as heavy on balance as the current version.
    And some custmisation options for all Elites (maybe the choice between two items fo wargear slots, like 15 armor or 30% stamina regen) and WEAPON OPTIONS FOR AUTARCH! He should be a warlord, is not, so at least that is something he should have.