Background Image

Just a curious question.

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Panzerstar, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

But any leader would do that though not Eldar only, if you could sacrifice and had little ties to Italy for a real world example but could sacrifice them to Germany by getting them to fight one another and you know you could you would.

If they lose Germany is weaker and you can fight with a slight advantage, if they win well good news, they survived and you took no losses, it's common sense the only problem is pulling it off without negotiations or known involvement.
  2. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

[​IMG]
    While I am trying to save thread space. I do have to ask. What is your opinion on the one 'love can bloom' thing?That one ultramarine librarian who is half eldar let alone an entire eldar titan on the web way?

Supposely taken down by Calgar in Emperor TTS
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Didn't GW basically invalidate it along with the Eldar physiology in that old book?

Well if they did exist they would face a big problem, as was said in one work I love which is Vampire Hunter D is to never breed a half breed even if you love your partner, you love curses the child as neither side accepts them.

This applies to the extreme in 40k due to the xenophobia, to Eldar the child has taint, it's not pure therefore is weaker in some way, they could accept the child but it would be an outcast, on the imperial side it would be classed as a mutant and if not killed it will probably be loaded on a black ship for the emperor to chow down anyway, it might become a potent Grey Knight if unaware of it being a half breed though.

Genetically it would be interesting, it should technically be a superior human, be it in speed, lifespan or psychic talent, it should also have the ability to gain more muscle mass than an Eldar, what I wonder is if Slaanesh chows down it's soul like an Eldar or not and if it could handle space marine genetics.
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Read these next lines very carefully.

THE TAU.

WILL CUT.

YOUR D*CK OFF.

I declare myself the winner of this argument.
  5. Garden_Heater Recruit

The codex with "Their arrogance is matched only by their firepower" on the spine..Oh and Warp Spiders. Oh and "The stars once lived and died at our command yet you still dare oppose us?" just. Yeah the whole fallen empire thing.
  6. Fangz Fangz Menial

They won't cut it off; maybe just superheat your balls with plasma so that it would be painless.
    You know, since they consider cutting stuff "barbaric".
    Still better than Biel-tan's Exterminatus Streak imho.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Eh whats left of Biel-Tan can die for what I care, saying the name leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Too akin to the Imperium for my liking, the only thing I like about them is the protection they offer Exodite worlds
    Caentyr likes this.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

I like to think George Bush or Donald Trump is secretly running biel tann behind the scenes.
    Xi0 likes this.
  9. Oddbob Subordinate

I was looking for a cosplay project that hadn't been overdone. I've been painting the miniatures since '93, but I've never played TT. And I've painted most factions but Eldar (til now)

But, I always loved the WH40k Jes Goodwin Eldar aesthetic, so I decided to attempt an Eldar Seer Council.

While I was building the costumes I bought codexes and miniatures to immerse myself in the style. About the time I finished the first two costumes, EC went early access. Despite being a care bear and only PvP-ing in Wow, an opportunity to play a Warlock on the battlefield was to good to pass up.

Now where's my jet bike.....
    IMG_5195.JPG
    Caentyr and Xi0 like this.
  10. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Oh my, those are some amazingly high quality looking witch blades, the duality of the colours make the tag team cosplay that much better
    Oddbob likes this.