Background Image

JPA's Landing Animation Time Has Reduced And No Self Damage By Grenades Anymore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I don't know if weapon-type affects JPA landing animation but I remember when I was using Power Fist it was long as hell. It was like 3 seconds or so like a Power Fist animation. But now it's instant with a Chainsword. It's said if landing as Assault/Raptor in multiplayer of Space Marine like in the Single Player it could be so op. Landing animation wasn't crippled there but landing mark was delaying. So you could delay yourself before target landing place in there. But in Eternal Crusade you don't have any delaying but you can't go much further as you could in Space Marine.

About grenade, I wanted to kill myself with a grenade as an Ork but I didn't receive damage but in Garrison I tried to do the same to check out if I could self-damage myself with a grenade while testing JPA landing animation and I could kill myself. lol XD
  2. 1 thing for u - EC is not SPACE MARINE

Deal with it.
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I don't say that EC is SPACE MARINE. I SAY IT'S NOW TOO CLOSE TO BE SPACE MARINE.

Deal with it.
  4. dude
    EC is not even close to SM...stop it
    we discussed this already million times..even i was like u..
    Arafael likes this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

dude
    EC is not even something that can't be close to SM...stop it
    That doesn't change the fact that just because you discussed this million times. And I'm not like you.
  6. we are all the same:CSMAlpha:
    Dharchaon81 likes this.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Not in the same way. :CSMWord:
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

If you cut us do we not all bleed purple!
    Dharchaon81 likes this.
  9. Dharchaon81 Dharchaon81 Arkhona Vanguard

:CSMWord:
    call it LANDEX.

[sry, I'm drunk...first Christmas Market in town]
  10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I will bleed black. ☻