Background Image

Joining the GrandDaddy Legion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Voidrider, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Joined late, just downloaded and jumped into my first skirmishes (I can blame it on needing help getting into my armor :p). I have to say, great great fun and, for an alpha, it seems pretty polished compared to anything similar that is released (I had one mystery crash).

I, too, am an old school player, though I sadly don't have my books or minis any longer, including my 6k epic Blood Angels or my 10k epic Biel Tan. I have to cling to the memories of my weekly Sunday games that went all day. I'm 48 now and all I can say regarding Eternal Crusade is Thank You! I can't wait to see some large scale combats.
    High_Adept_Zeth and Philos like this.
  2. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

I see that you too are a connoisseur of white pants and I welcome you to the winning team.
    redsimon, Laanshor and Philos like this.
  3. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome Voidraider to these sanctified Forums.Even tho infestations of Orks and some prominent Eldar are getting...problematic,the Cult will contain it...as always!

Ehm...on a more serious note...wow...I see that you are a vet.What will you be playing in EC? :p
  4. It might depend on what I can join in with a clan/guild/unit. There are so many cool units, in general, that it does make it hard for me narrow it down, however, I would be inclined to go with marines if I could get with a Blood Angel or Space Wolf group, otherwise, I am also looking forward to Eldar aspect warriors.
  5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

https://forum.eternalcrusade.com/forums/recruitment.51/

Snoop it out!Lots of Guilds/Chapters/Legions/... recruiting on this subforum. :p
  6. Travellar Travellar Ordinate

Welcome VoidRider to the "GrandDaddy" status you so richly deserve! Looking forward to seeing you in the Crusade have fun!
  7. There are many here among us who who remember the Rogue Trader Era. Welcome!
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  8. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome to hell, Angel
    This planet burns like the Galaxy, at our very step.
    You are here in search of glory, but there is no glory in Arkhona.
    Here your corpse emperor, does not protect you to our holy rage. The lands are covered by bodies of loyalists killed and sacrificed to the altar of Chaos.

In this place, you will face the agonizing cry of your brothers sacrificed to Slaanesh
    you'll smell the stench of the corrupt corpses sacrificed to Nurgle
    You will see rivers of blood of your friends loyalists, and their skulls stacked on sharp stakes .. The sacrifices to Khorne.
    You'll see in their glaze over eyes, there will be no trace of their soul, as Tzeentch will have already claimed

There is no glory here for you, little angel
    There is no hope for you here, little angel
    There is no futurure for you here, little angel

There is only one fate: Reject the False Emperor and see the truth ... or be sacrificed to the Dark Gods.