Background Image

January state of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldMaster, Jan 12, 2017.

1. IR0N IR0N Preacher

Didn't even mention the server lag.
  2. Delgear Steam Early Access

This statement isnt true though, they extended the stun duration on tac stuns some, and are considering changes to power weapons stats ...... they ARE doing things to rectify the situation ... maybe not fast enough for most peoples tastes .... the power fist hasn't change materially since people were complaining it was useless .... its present OPness is very overrated and overinflamed, many experienced players are stating how the powerfist can be defeated and easily, and everyone just ignores them. most guilds are not int he least bit concerned by the powerfist .... theres alot more complaining about the grav guns in relation to experienced player meta than there is anything related to the powerfist .... the powerfist cant even melee duel against a skilled opponent not like "it doesn't duel well" as in it literally should never win a 1 v 1 against a skilled opponent in melee .... it can only realistically throw one attack, because the other 2 are certain death and that 1 attack has a counter that stuns the fist user ....

I think "everyone is complaining about the fist" is a fallacious statement a few people are spamming threads about it because they aren't getting community traction and are for the most part getting refuted in the thread by the majority of the thread contributors.

people arent generally going to make a thread about how balanced and ok the power fist is only the people who want to complain about it will and to say its on the same level of the PC is absolutely rediculious they had polls where 80%+ of the people voting voted to nerf the PC, there hasn't even been such a poll for the PF.
  3. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I'm not sure I mentioned the PF anywhere. I was referring to the stun time on JPA/Raptor mostly.
    Never had an issue with them before until they could magically zoom out of a stunned state in less than a second and yes I have heard also that they were working on it but I'm not holding my breath on anything anymore concerning what they say will happen and what does actually happen.
    It has been present for too long and reported many times and fact its still present in game.. Lets just say I have more faith in Bethesda sorting major issues out in a quicker time frame with their games than bE does at this point.
  4. Octave Octave First Blood!

The state of the game so far is pretty good. We are producing everyday at least 50 tons of cheese and if the guys in the dev department can add more vehicles then i think that 60 tons per day is a very reachable objective.

The lags pikes are still in pretty good shape, no need to worry there, as are the fps drops.

All in all i would say that 2017 is a year who should be very like 2014.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Did someone say Serpent Shield?
    [​IMG]