Background Image

I've Seen A LSM Iron Warrior WTF?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

aaaaaand he's gone =D
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  2. I don't. Because clearly I know that they are retards. Look Jimmy_Neutron asked a useless question on a forum like "Wtf is a Destructor." this noob playing this game since so fucking time and still doesn't even know about this and nobody called him a scrub besides me. And he is the one who told me if I don't have a reach to a search engine. Then why the fuck he doesn't take his own advice? LOL. I fucking saw a guy on the LSM side that looks like a CSM. So I wonder wtf is this. Ofc I'm gonna ask about this on the forum. Whatever I could do, retard? If people are gonna mind about my threads on a dead forum that is their problem. SINCE here is dead here is mind, now I conquered the forum. I will do any shit I want with it, stfu. Only retarded, idiot people mind on threads of I make and calling it "flooding" and care about necroing threads, because there are some "hidden" rules of forums in internet that written by these morons. The purpose of a forum is asking questions and discussings things. Even when I make logical threads they either don't even answer or insulting. lol. And I just asked a question about why are they so similar. So if you don't wanna answer it's okay but don't put your nose in this.
    I hope to see that day.
    Nope. ;D
  3. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

> I know they are retards
    > I saw a guy on LSM who looked like a CSM

OP is a mouth breather

I miss @Asheru , Chaos Lord you're only allowed to exist here because those with the capacity to enforce the rules (which do exist and were written by individuals who don't drink pure Flint/Michigan tap water like you do apparently) are no longer required or have the desire to be active. You've conquered nothing you walked into an empty plot of land took a dump set up a flag and crowned your self king, and those of us passing by are calling you retarded for being retarded.
    Krayt likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

@Jimmy_Neutron asked a noob question once , you ask it like 10 times a week thats why people are fed up of you
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  5. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

I'll take the L on that, took me a while to realise he'd fucked up and said Destructor instead of devastator. I didn't believe someone with ANY knowledge of EC could make that kind of mistake.. I was wrong.