Background Image

I've Seen A LSM Iron Warrior WTF?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wtf did LSM got Iron Warrior skin?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. OMG why are they so similar?!
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

that's because their gene seed is actually *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************REDACTED BY ORDER OF THE INQUISITION ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* and that's why they look alike..
  4. No their armor design is exactly same unlike other marines that have all different unique design.
  5. Joker1358 Joker1358 New Member

How about google 40k silver skulls dumbfuck
    Jimmy_Neutron and Krayt like this.
  6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

and you wonder why people dislike you when you make threads like this on a dead forum all the time, lol
    Atsidas, Jimmy_Neutron and Krayt like this.
  7. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

i just noticed your signature, LOL
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

aaaaaand he's gone =D
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  9. I don't. Because clearly I know that they are retards. Look Jimmy_Neutron asked a useless question on a forum like "Wtf is a Destructor." this noob playing this game since so fucking time and still doesn't even know about this and nobody called him a scrub besides me. And he is the one who told me if I don't have a reach to a search engine. Then why the fuck he doesn't take his own advice? LOL. I fucking saw a guy on the LSM side that looks like a CSM. So I wonder wtf is this. Ofc I'm gonna ask about this on the forum. Whatever I could do, retard? If people are gonna mind about my threads on a dead forum that is their problem. SINCE here is dead here is mind, now I conquered the forum. I will do any shit I want with it, stfu. Only retarded, idiot people mind on threads of I make and calling it "flooding" and care about necroing threads, because there are some "hidden" rules of forums in internet that written by these morons. The purpose of a forum is asking questions and discussings things. Even when I make logical threads they either don't even answer or insulting. lol. And I just asked a question about why are they so similar. So if you don't wanna answer it's okay but don't put your nose in this.
    I hope to see that day.
    Nope. ;D
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

@Jimmy_Neutron asked a noob question once , you ask it like 10 times a week thats why people are fed up of you
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.