Background Image

I've Got +20 Reduced Armor Wtf?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by BrokenDiamond, Nov 7, 2017.

1. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

I've checked if I get +20 Armor after unlocked the Warp-Touched Armour and I've seen that I have low Armor. Then I've checked it on the Rank 1 CSM and he had exactly +20 Armor. While I supposed to get +20 more Armor, I got -20 less. Wtf?

Edit: The problem was I have replaced Mark of Khorne with Shard of Steel which was giving +20 Armor. Well, issue has been resolved.

Thanks to Krayt.
  2. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

4 teh Emprah :CSMAlpha:

That's hidden CSM nerf requested by LSM.
    Screeeeeens pls
  3. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

Wtf? Really? Then why they didn't changed the description? Because I thought I would get +20 Armor!!! Well, that doesn't problem as far as I am in the melee battle, but against shooters I am way too weak and only way to receive my life back is to hit someone! And why the hell they didn't nerfed the Eldar then?!
  4. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

I've got reduced armor without even unlocking this advancement. Wtf?!
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Advancement unlocks stuff it doesnt change your stats ... your stats change when you equip the armor

give us screenshots of the problem so we can help you
  6. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

Well, it happens after I have unlocked Advancements and I thought that is what caused this issue. Equipping armor is just a cosmic stuff. lol.

I can't. I have already deleted my toon 2 times...
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

weird you csm is supposed to have 100 armor basic and 120 with the warp touched armor , so youare saying that when you bought the advancement your toon was at 80 armor?
  8. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

It is 76 on the Raptor which was 96 earlier...
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

check if you were not using the shard of steal on the wargear one slot that gives you +20 armor
    BrokenDiamond likes this.
  10. BrokenDiamond BrokenDiamond Steam Early Access

I can't since I deleted my toons... lol.