Background Image

I've been trying to play Lair for ages. Is this mode worth the wait?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Isvaelin, Nov 1, 2016.

1. we need a new healing mechanics please for the Space marines
    Slendykins likes this.
  2. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Just recruited a friend, we ran a PvE match and he screamed exactly the same. :D
    Mostly because everyone tried to evade him for some reason.
    Slendykins likes this.
  3. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Nope. I do play Apoc a lot but it's been consistent 7k - 9k rewards and about 25ish LP playing and winning on Hard, it was fairly recent, last week actually and to achieve these high rewards you do need to win the Lair, if you lose then... Yeah... It's the biggest time waste alongside Horde at the moment :/
  4. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Oh jeeze tell me about it, Apoc beacons and Dok bombs make that better however, and with the recent update, they're recharge grenades, not limited :D
  5. ok call me stupid but i can't find this game mode (steam) or do you have to have a min level

ok yes i'm stupid, goto world map , zoom out select the tyranids area, and hope someone else joins

ps being Eldar can be a long wait

pps to all those players who login to play CLICK READY and don't hold others back !!!!

little fed up waiting for others
    Aislinn and Whitefox550 like this.
  6. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

I actually enjoy the pve modes in this finally. There are enough maps, like 6 of them I think, that it's not the same thing over and over. Since you now get xp even for a loss it's not difficult to walk out with at least 2,000 every few minutes. Which isn't bad economy for the pleasure of not doing pvp.