Background Image

It's Quiet. . . Too Quiet. . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Is there something going on I don't know about? I've never seen it as dead as this before, I started queueing, went afk, stuffed around for a good 2 or so hours and nothing but tumbleweeds.

If this helps diagnosis at all the problem, if there is one seems to have started on Monday 26 March at 7:00am GMT

[​IMG]
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal Quiet​

o_O?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Really? I've never queued faster than yesterday in months. I was playing with bro and with a 12 man warparty queue was only a few minutes.

Have you got it set only to join a specific server and avoid fortresses?
  3. Wait. You're right, it's got an unusually small number on right now. It's about the time when least are on anyway.
    We're down to 30, but were up to 310 last night. http://steamcharts.com/app/375230
    Schwifty likes this.
  4. Oh no it's just been over the last, well 4 or so hours. It just died down, stayed dead and didn't get up again.

I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the servers that initiate matches?

I queue for everything, fortresses, NA and EU servers so it won't be that too.

Maybe there are just record low numbers of people on? lot of people gettin' lucky? lol
  5. Mondays the normally the quietest day I think
    And this one is unusually quiet
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Its almost like Amerika sleeps and Europe is at schools and work or still sleeps.
  7. Horus Firskon Cipher

Dead game. Call Nathan. Let him come with a shovel.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Nathan will tell you that he has complete confidence and that the game will rebound and that the devs have so, so much unpublished content that will be out "soon".

And as soon as Nathan finds a publisher and as soon as bE gets serious with advertisement, new players will start to flock in.
    And as soon as EC gets a campaign and a background-story, the old players will come back.

Because there are obviously thousands of people who would be interested in a WH40k-themed 3rd-person-lobby-shooter but have never heard about Eternal Crusade, despite the game being 18 months old already.
    And there are obviously thousands of old players who have not moved on to other games after getting disappointed by EC.
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  9. Shit on the floor!

Time to get @Schwifty in here!
    Schwifty and Urtuah-Jibblies like this.
  10. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

That's just cause the game has such a low playerbase. Happened to me a couple times when I queued super late at night a few times when I used to play. Game just doesn't have a lot of players.