Background Image

It has begun...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by TheWarpsmith, May 12, 2017.

1. ambersand91 Recruit

Queue for orks. They're in a right state and without DLB they're easy pickings for vultures.
  2. Not sure about that still 6 days and almost half way
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

You can hold on to your optimism but that progress bar is crawling along very slowly and with how heavily loyalists are being, not pushed, shoved back it isn't looking good for the servants of the Emperor
    ArchKnightHough and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Queue times are even longer for guilds, actually. During XIII's last event we split into 5 man parties and still were waiting 40+ minutes for a match.
    Ephaistos and ArchKnightHough like this.
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Because we all only play one faction right?
  6. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

Hell, I couldn't even sit for our full guild meeting (on my promotion day no less :-( ) I can't imagine the wait to play with the crew again...

Not a good time to be one of the Empruh's finest.
  7. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

Nah, just narrow minded folks. (Or those with only one character slot)

I have my smurf, and an Iron Warrior (because gotta try Sith, if you're a Jedi) and I created an Eldar, but I don't really want to try her out.

But an Ork, yes that sounds like fun! :)
    bossjesse likes this.
  8. Belakor666 Steam Early Access

Well obviously all the good players already stopped playing LSM and the playerbase turned into autistic screeching again...too bad i still need 3 wins.

Attached Files:

9. what do you mean, you say that like LSM has no good players at all
  10. Belakor666 Steam Early Access

Im just saying that at the start of the campaign i won almost every single game or really close losses,today im trying to get my last 3 wins and im still here after 3 hours(long waist + awful teams).