Background Image

It has begun...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by TheWarpsmith, May 12, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

The campaign has officially started... prepare yourselves for the worst queue times in the history of gaming! I was really hoping to grind out enough AP to get my LSM his Vet before hand so I wouldn't have to suffer through this but a string of the usual LSM "best work" resulted in me not getting very much quick enough. On the bright side the Pauldron isn't the stupid Emperor painting everyone was snickering about...but it is still a painting so yeah...

Anyways my question is...are you filthy lapdogs of the false Emperor gonna get your shit together and win this thing or should I just start the vacation I was saving for the Adult Diaper Faction Campaign early?
    Houngar, AuKitsune, bossjesse and 2 others like this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Bah! I sez dat we stomp dem Space Marines flat fer thinkin' dey can beat us! Orks and Spikey Boyz, krumpin' gits togevva!

(That and maybe some serious stomping during their Campaign will get them trying to work together for once and give us a decent match)
  3. I sincerely hope they win this campaign for I fear some nerf/buff whining backlash. The new white tacticals are enough of a cancer that Nurgle would be proud.
  4. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

No, don't leave!If we don't have anyone to fight then we'll never finish our campaign!
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I'm actually going to take a break for this campaign, the shoulder is meh, the win rate will be poor unless I fight Eldar and the search times will make DoW2 blush

The Mona Emperor could sway me to the light though if it becomes a reward
    Silfarion likes this.
  6. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Is that really any different than getting stomped for 10 days straight and not finishing anyways?
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Nope i am allredy seing salt and denial here sigh.
  8. gantin Recruit

already said it in another thread, My ass will be taking a break for this campaign. SM do not need another reason to fluff its faction.
  9. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

I'd rather have a chance and fail than not have a chance at all.
    bossjesse and ArchKnightHough like this.
  10. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Idk...one of those options seems more frustrating personally