Background Image

Isn't It Unfair That Big Shoota Works Like Heavy Bolter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

No need while I have an extreme wank at your face, BITCH!
    You were from BLOP too? Bwahahahahahahahaha, I don't know about you but BLOP I saw so far were all pros. Maybe you don't match to BLOPs level? Or you see all others on your level, dunno. Saying "I am not pro, you are just garbage." is not how it works. I'm not garbage on video games except MOBAs(yes I'm garbage on MOBAs) but on FPS and on TPS games I am just an average player regardless of tactical playing. Because I don't care about winning, I only care about killing, that is what enjoys me. And calling someone is garbage just because he can't keep up with pros doesn't make you sound like cool towards mature people but unmature kids like you. And you are a garbage person. And yeah BLOP is not pro but they can melt Myst in 5 minutes, how logical and true is that.
    Brain of a 13 years old? You just said that even while picking on someone that can't keep up with pros? What a shitty unmature kid you are. Bwahahahahahahahaha. It is not 13 years old, it is more like 70 years old, BITCH!(And I know you will put BITCH next to 70 years old and have a laugh at that, I don't care, BITCH). And nope I am not shitty at games at all, I'm just an averate. But you are a shitty person with 13 years old brain. At least I am mature enough to listen before having laugh at their face by making false claims. No I would not. I'm playing more or less but I am around at my max. It is not possible with focus problems ya know. And it is an issue with me only. Because when you slowly doing ADAD spam anybody else can keep up with it, when I do that others can keep up and it shows that it is only an issue about me.
  2. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I have just remembered it since I've been attacked in the forum since days and I have realized that I haven't replied it properly.
    -I don't know what the hipfire-nerf is. But Stabilizing Grip for accuracy for headshots.
    -You've asked ideal way so I thought it out as the most optimal way. The ideal way is the most damage on the closest range. You guys are talking about head hitboxes, so you are talking about on the maximum potential when talking about races but you don't when asking to the how to ideally mod a Bolter. So on mid and extended range that doesn't matter how big head Eldar has you can't shoot at their head if you don't have a scope(well, it's a consideration too ^^). When playing on Bolter you are supposed to play on a close range. At mid range it is hard to shoot but I don't know about scope since I hated it. Since you can't change mods ingame you would just pick the one that without CQC barrel. But if I am going to shoot to medium - or extended range why would I pick Bolter? I would rather pick a Stalker Bolter. It costs some Req but it doesn't matter, it isn't a big deal. But CQC belongs to CSM? Yeah on CSM you still use Bolter but I was thinking of LSM. And I thought on the most effective, ideal way. You didn't tell me to consider all the possibilities. Even if you did I wouldn't think of. Because I always just focus on a thing. I know that CQC reduces the damage on the longer ranges I am not stupid. So if I am gonna use Bolter on the mid or extended range fixed of course I wouldn't put CQC barrel to my Bolter. Only on so big maps and fortress maps you would have to shoot at the mid and extended ranges.

Nope. If you know the basics you know the game, stop being silly. :) There is a difference between knowing something on experts level with knowing something on a regular level. I know the game enough to play as it supposed to be. If I know about Mark of Gods, if I can make my own builds, if I can play good on melee that means I KNOW the game. Fuck the eHP, Krayt was been an idiot too by saying "You know no ADS so you don't know the game." Yeah I don't know how to fucking aim by pressing on the wheel button. What a retarded thing. Don't be close minded like that. As if I didn't know the game I wouldn't hesitate to tell it even if I have played it for years. But sorry, I wouldn't accept that disrespect to me while it is not true. You guys just have a problem on thinking. That's all. Well it wasn't an opinion fights, it was I've been calling as an ignorant about the game which is not true. I wasn't disagreeing with what Krayt says to me about ADS thing. I would be first because I thought it was working exactly same as a Heavy Bolter, then I said nothing. Sorry if someone makes fake claims about me of course I will fight back. There is nothing technically wrong to calling someone is ignorant if he is, well it is just not kind way of saying it but if it was true then I should be the guy that holds no knowledge. Since I am not the guy that is being a false claim. I have played a MOBA for like 3 years and I still have no idea how it works. I am completely ignorant there I accept.
  3. Wait I think I got this figured....
    Git Gud!!!!!!!!!!
    Did I do well?
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

What are you talking about?
  5. Idk, it just seems to be the only thing anyone here listens to so GIT GUD AND STOP COMPLAINING
    (actually you have a good point, big shootas shouldn't get suppression, suppression shouldn't even be a thing in my opinion, but shhh we don't talk about that here, only pointlessly tell anyone who disagrees with the tryhards to GITGUD)
  6. Wow this looks depressing with no profile pics
    Catnium likes this.
  7. Wrong.
    How stupid must you be to interpret anyone not as good as you as being bad, or is it just that you place so little confidence in yourself that anyone who is worse than you must be positively awful?

Also why does it even matter? :/
    JojoKasei likes this.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Actually there shouldn't be any kind of suppression, well with heavy weapons it is understandable but wtf with Big Shootas? It is just a big rifle not a heavy weapon. At least if you are giving suppression to the weapons apply it when IT SHOTS you not when it shots through you. I mean even if you don't get shot by a heavy weapon but if it shoots to the direction of you you get affected by a suppression. On the FPS games you only get affected by it if it shots you not if shots at your direction!
    Yeah and what now? Are you going to grind for posts? :D
    It doesn't. He just hates me so he tries any way to pick on me. That's all. He just used "I'm not good you are worst." card. But thanks to expressing my feelings better than me. I am not regret to loving you. ^_^ You are the only positive person to me here as it seems. Even Catnium is a bit negative or neutral, but you are a positive one. Slaanesh! ☻
  9. I think we might be the only two people here who just care about enjoying the game and don't have to win to do so....
  10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.