Background Image

Isn't It Unfair That Big Shoota Works Like Heavy Bolter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Hmm okay. Now everything you said made sense.
  2. Just what has this devolved into. Lol.
    Kilrane likes this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Slaanesh. ☻
  4. When I came to EC I probably had same issie with LSM. Couldn't track enemy fast and good enough. I took some tips from Leroy and lowered DPI as much as possible. But hell you need to learn things and git gud, not just log in and suck 2k 3 k 4 k hours. I also increased my aiming or control (in rts) a lot in other games too.
    [​IMG]
    No offence for Mysts but calling them a pros, when in fact they r just pugs with communication in voice. I played with mysts and against mysts many times. They crumble if face organised force. Stomping stupid pugs is not a big deal even for a bit clever pugs.
    Rodeo is unique shoota with insane rate of fire.
    BS - big shoota or bullshit, its equal.
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Fuck DPI. I hate to play with slow mouse! Also if you want a slow mouse then reduce the sensitivity ingame and from Windows instead of DPI. Because DPI simply means scanning the pixels. So with lower DPI you would skip some pixels.

Bro that doesn't matter what they are, they are fucking pros, are you drunk? Teh communication makes them pros! And fuck voice communication. We had a voice communication and we couldn't even find each other why do the people exaggerating that shitty voice communication? Yeah it would a little work maybe with the people that know what to do. When I am talking with my friend in voice I can't even focus ingame anymore wtf. Well I don't remember when I had a day when they've crumbled. They fucking melt our tanks and come with groups so you're done! Well I don't think on tactics I just Rambo in and scoring! \m/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND FUCK BLOP TOO. They are fukkin pros you can't say opposite. I know CSM guild won against Myst too but I have my respect on them. A Blop Marine was doing long ADAD spams that I couldn't kept up with him because then I don't even know where my crosshair is! Why so?
  6. It is just a meme generator
    @Krayt
    Fuck DPI.
    When I am talking with my friend in voice I can't even focus ingame anymore wtf.
    A Blop Marine was doing long ADAD spams that I couldn't kept up with him because then I don't even know where my crosshair is!

Protesik, Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You are a meme yourself. Now get your annoying friend with yourself and GTFO!
  8. I suggest you to grab your own friend and have a good wank.
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

We are not pros , we are just not garbage at video games
    Arafael, Faeruin and Atsidas like this.
  10. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

hey cmon, people with the brain of a 13 year old are pretty shit at games, he might eventually get better and not be bamboozled by players slowly tapping A and D!
    Arafael and Krayt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.