Background Image

Isn't It Unfair That Big Shoota Works Like Heavy Bolter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Welcome back zatty
  2. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Yeah, enough of his crap.
    [​IMG]
    DoomJester, Arafael and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

In the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium there is sometimes... on a rare occasion... JUSTICE! Thank the Omnissiah for that
  4. Hey I'm still here
  5. Mr. Blakwolf Caspera Drill Abbott

Quality entertainment as always, fellas.
    Krayt and Arafael like this.
  6. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

I usually come around once a week or every other week to see what’s happening here, and it’s been a month and I felt like a just walked through a shady alleyway strewn with estranged signs. As always it’s a pleasure, some sort of sick, demented pleasure.
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

I see the mUh bOltUr mafia -tm jumped on this one quicky. I mean holy fuck lets not even talk about the possibility of fairly balancing EC (which cant ever happen now because /no devs. lmb cheasymode crutch fest objective obtained! well done! :D) for the health, well being and future of the game let alone initiate any actual implementation of fairness or balance, nah lets just let the game crash, burn and die in a fantastically mediocre futt of disappointment yeah that sounds like a far better plan, lets go with that one instead.
  8. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

thats interesting coming from you. OP is basically saying to buff one of the strongest ranged weapons.
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  9. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Really though at this point does any of this even matter any more.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No one talked about bolter tho... seems like your bias will never change
    Atsidas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.