Background Image

Isn't it time for a statement or something?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Active Member

milking game

so many new players play the game now and no server fix or optimization

just wait for new players to react

47 new player i count
  2. Gravord Gravord Active Member

And still barely 247 daily player peak...
  3. Yes the devs will come out and say.

"Yea we fucked up, we have no funding or player base...soooo sorry game is dead, bye k"

They probably are trying to make as much money as possible before the ship heads into a black hole at warp speed.
    Gravord and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Active Member

and we have 4 new players reaction

1. what's happening (teleporting) latency problem
    2. design is good but maps is crap(in my opinion lifeless no servitors, blood spatter, and dead people)
    3. pro mine is crap 6 new players 25 old players
    4. i hope they add some more maps and fix melee

players have increase in my time line

in the past 15 - 20 each 12- 4:00 pm but now 20- 50 players

i can now play eldar 10 am to 2:30 pm 4 days in a row
  5. You know how the toilet water is usually transparent but when you eat a bad burrito you know you shouldn't have eaten and have a nearly deadly episode of diarrhea it gets all dark and smelly and gross and the only way to make it clear again is by flushing, sometimes several times and sometimes even having to clean the toilet?

That's kinda how EC's development went, we had a clear transparent development (The Toillet Water), but the Devs weren't a skilled enough team to make the game so they outsourced lots of bad resources from china (The Burrito) since they lacked the ability even to put those outsourced resources to use (Bad Digestion) they had to start lying and making shit up (The Diarrhea) and it turned the development muddy and unclear, in order to do it right and regain clarity they'd have to try again many times (Flushing) or maybe even just giving up and getting a new team to make a new game (Cleaning the Toilet).

I hope you liked my little allegory and that it enlightened you all somehow.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Active Member

holy crap dude, im a nurse i understand how u feel it make me sick

some new players are gone

i can see 12 to 18 new players

back to 15 vs 15 in my timeline
  7. Commanda Ivik Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Lets hope we get the same stroke of luck WarFrame did when it was in it's dark days.
    KorgasTheReforged and ProteusVM like this.
  8. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG] :p
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  9. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

What dark days? Having been with the game since Stormbringer, I can't recall a time it ever looked truly bad for Warframe. Certainly it exceeded all expectations by far, but it was never in a state where it appeared to die.
    The closest thing to a threat to warframe was when PWE got involved but they thankfully stay out of the western business.
    LordSloth likes this.