Background Image

Isn't it time for a statement or something?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jan 3, 2018.

1. We all know the current situation.
    We all know that this is not a healthy state, nor will anything come out of it.

Transparent development, that's what @Oveur once said and honestly i think it's time to become transparent.

What is going on?
    Do we get a partner, do we get more people to work on the game, is a change in sight (and i dare you not to soon(tm) me, but be honest) Or are we just sitting here till the last drop is milked and the plug is pulled?

Can we have some insight into the product we paid money for?

Thanks in advance
    omarx, AddyRedrum, St3k and 18 others like this.
  2. Workshop documentation when?
    LOBOTRONUS, RazorRedz and Corie like this.
  3. Soon (tm) Scream while dying (tm) indeed.
  4. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Show me a single line of code from any one of your systems that's been worked on for the last 6 months and I'll cum a river. We're so starved for content and information that when I see another guild playing I count that as content...

It's not presumptuous to say we deserve answers because for the better part of a year we've been keeping this game alive while there was no money. Stop treating us like trash and be honest as to what the hell is happening to game we payed for and love.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

i will contact the doom sage to prepare death ritual
  6. Gravord Gravord Active Member

You answered yourself. Its game over, they wont admit it to milk few more naive ppl but life support plug has been pulled and patient soon will die.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. With threads like these, it's no wonder why the devs don't even read the forums.
  8. As a customer of their services, i paid money to get access to it and i got told there was a plan to keep this game alive for 10 years.

I don't think it's inpolite of me to ask what's up with the service i purchased, or is it?
    omarx, AddyRedrum, Vaanes and 10 others like this.
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

pay for a defective product
  10. I agree, a simple statement as "hey, we know we've been quiet for the past few months, but we've got the next steps in the works for xyz" just to settle the mob. (more like fuel for the flame)

But hey! Something to show people that they are still actively pursuing a goal to keep the game going. (being extremely optimistic of course) ;)
    Vaanes, LOBOTRONUS and NostramoBorn like this.