Background Image

Is this true?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by bossjesse, May 19, 2017.

1. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

@Azzagtot

He just explained to you why your screenshot was basically a moot point. The wins required are different from what is shown. The Orkz were more around 3-4k wins, Chaos was like 5k, Eldar will probably be 3k ish, and LSM needed 6k.

And of course a more concentrated higher skill playerbase will have more wins than one watered down with so many newbies. Especially if you count the fact that LSM had more trouble getting matches than the other factions, because they themselves are the highest pop faction bloated even more by faction hoppers to the campaign.

Forget the whole bit about idiots calling out sabotage and cheating. Let's even forget some try hard guilds suddenly showing up on the last day and stomping games. Who cares, that doesn't even factor into the basic common sense hard math equation of how things turned out. Besides, just as ridiculous as blaming all that conspiracy shit for an LSM possible loss (sabotage and shit), is just as ridiculous as blaming the Devs for an LSM win. Hypocritical a bit there. Perhaps less illuminati memes will do us some good?

And last but not least, even if the Devs did help LSM along, which no one will ever know. What the flipping fuck does it matter? Who the hell cares? It isn't like the LSM faction didn't bust their ass for this campaign. And even if it wasn't the newbies, us Vets basically killed ourselves just to get this far. It'd be really douchey of the developers, and you as a person, to insist that even after all that work (and notice not fun, but work), they don't win.

LSM won that campaign, if not by numbers (which they got anyways), then by effort alone. At the very least, the effort of Vets dragging the rest kicking and screaming to the finish line.
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

As I said, it's your English skills that is at fault.
    1. I never complained about evil vets, because I am one too. I am illustrating how CSM end up with more wins through logic.
    2. I never mentioned anything about sabotages. Never. So where ever that came from, it ain't English.
    3. I never said anything about Raptors, sorcs, nor autocannons. So again where ever that came from, it ain't English.
    Extra points: LSM struggling is due to the large number of noobs and all factions agree.

In conclusion, you really can't read English. Spend some more time studying kid.
  3. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

In conclusion, you really can't read English.
    Why then you keep talking to me in it? You contradict yourself.

Spend some more time studying kid
    Nah, everyone seems to understand me. That's your problem, not mine.

2. I never mentioned anything about sabotages. Never. So where ever that came from, it ain't English.
    3. I never said anything about Raptors, sorcs, nor autocannons. So again where ever that came from, it ain't English.

And that was "a strawman".

"Extra points: LSM struggling is due to the large number of noobs and all factions agree."
    Who are you to talk for everyone? My opinion is that LSM are just uneducadable.
  4. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

What are you trying to prove? Chaos won with 2 days left, those 2 days they kept playing and those victories kept adding to the total. LSM won with barely hours left.
  5. As I made the remark to DrDooManiC, who are you to talk about me and so many of us LSM when the thruth is far simpler, all faction cry not only LSM. And in LSM numbers the fact is that few of us do, but being half the game population we have more of them than others.
    None the less talking about LSM as a homogeneous group is plain stupid.
    People whine not LSM. Can you see how this is different? If not never mind and continue your own whining about people you don't know anything about.
    LordSquirrel likes this.
  6. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Actually, since LSM has about 50% of the playerbase and more ontop of that due to the campaign it's simply not possible to get that many wins since there are barely any enemies to queue against. I think you should account for stuff like this before trying to call out an entire faction.