Background Image

Is this true?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by bossjesse, May 19, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I'm saying it tars the whole faction.I to play lsm alot as well and I have a sweet vet helm I got my eye on,even I say LSM does not deserve to win the campaign.

And I do have serious proof but if this is like any other forum I would be banned for naming and shaming.

I never used any sentence that said "All LSM are cheaters" thats you guys putting words in my mouth so calm down.
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

"We guys" didn't.
    Only one person said he did. If you catch others feel free to report.
    And apparently as someone else said it's not a LSM only thing; if you had "LSM" driving their rhino down cliffs during the ork campaign (which by the nature of humans I'm sure as hell has happened, just no one posting a call out), does it mean that no ork players deserved to be rewarded for campaign completion too?

You are still raising this to a faction level.
    Ephaistos and 0strum like this.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Not going to argue with you dude.
  4. Fangz Fangz Confessor

You never had a valid argument to start with.
    Tugnut likes this.
  5. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

6. Konrak KonrakRhaindars Active Member

Zeal and fury brings victory!

[​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Fangz Fangz Confessor

If you didn't know already: the numbers shown are the TOTAL WINS, literal, and not REQUIRED WINS.
    So it's all the wins a faction got over the campaign period.
    This makes total sense since Chaos has a more concentrated player base, and majority of the faction switchers are veterans; you will get more veterans in one game thus greatly inproving the win rate.
    To illustrate: For example if Chaos has 150 players queuing up, it is more likely that you get 50 noobs, 50 vets, 50 vets hopped over from other factions. You will be queuing against say 300 marines, say with 240 of them noobs and 60 vets (because some were campaigning for Chaos).
    Your average match: CSM 5 noobs 10 vets against 12 noobs 3 vets. You get good winrates.

LSM campaign: 500 noobs, 100 vets, against say 30 other factions. Super long queue time. Most likely getting 30 noobs at random going against teams composed 50% of hard core other faction vets. Vets are not getting in and warparties would even worsen the situation. If you get in it is very likely that you are the only vet in the match on the LSM side.
    Your average match: no match at all or 1 vet 14 noobs against 6 noobs 6 vets.

Now you tell me how are the numbers supposed to compare.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

CSM easily made their campaign winning almost 8k matches.
    LSM barely made it with 6k wins.
  9. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Yep. I'll take it as you don't understand English.
    It's ok bud it's the internet.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

Nah, I am just ingoring your whines. "that's not fair! noobz vs battle forged veterans!"
    The thing is: LSM is the only faction now that almost failed to complete the campaign. And as usual, you guys whine about:
    1) Evil veterans that stomp scouts.
    2) Alpha Legion that sabotage your matches.
    3) Raptor-sorcs with autocannons.
    LSM, LSM never changes. Everyone's fault but not theirs.