Background Image

Is this true?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by bossjesse, May 19, 2017.

1. totally agree
    BaronXIII likes this.
  2. Styrbiorn sveinnulf withpuppys Steam Early Access

perhaps this campaign will show the devs that they need to rework the campaign so we dont have 2 hour queue times
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  3. or priorities LSM guilds over LSM pugs so we can actually use team work
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Or incentivize people to play other factions so that 60% of the playerbase isn't sitting on the Loyalist end.

Send some of those fucks over to the Eldar or something.
    Talron likes this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

i tried queueing for eldar but there aren't any to queue with ...
  6. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I disagreed with the boycott but now I wholeheartedly think no other faction should have played during this campaign.

Why should we help you to win when every other faction is plagued with lsm mains either playing baddly on purpose or strait upfront sabotaging matches?I think the ones that play half arsed on purpose are worse then the ones that strait up TK you.You guys don't deserve any reword at all imo.

Worse you guys even fully admit it on this forum.

7. Remove the campaign bar so get your 10 wins and be done with it.
    People would still play new factions but for a shorter period, plus they could do these campaigns more often.
  8. You better have serious proof of it. LSM aren't cheating or sabotaging as a rule, myself won a fair numbers of game as CSM/orks/Eldar this last few days. I don't use sabotage or TK to buy me brethren some victory in fact we deny them a lot of victory.
    Here since a month and a half if I believe the date you join the forum and already you are full of bile and anger against people you barely know on a game you may be discovering.
    All LSM players I know play all factions and all as seriously as our main.
    Sabotage happens in all factions because dumb people are to be found everywhere. I have seen it in LSM side with people TKing on spawn, I have seen LSM burn our own rhino, throw it of the cliff etc.
    But that's not enough to tell that all Xenos and traitorous Heretic are to be punished nor did I wish them harm.
    And the post you quote is about CSM playing shit on purpose to let LSM wins so I can't really understand your rage.
    Fangz, ANGRY-MARINE and Talron like this.
  9. Fangz Fangz Confessor

So you are using an individual example of someone trying to demonstrate how bad the LSM play to state that all LSMs are cheaters?
    Could I say all LSM noobs are actually orks in disguise then since logically there's no way someone could be that stupid?
    Don't get me started here bud. If you don't like what you are seeing with whoever you quoted, report him.
    Don't go around accusing entire factions.

PS. I do agree that the majority of the LSM players has no brains. Not saying it's some conspiracy shit.
    WarlordKnight likes this.
  10. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Does it represent a fucking whole faction ? I dispise and truely hate saboteurs, even if they made me won a match, I would prefer to lost it than being grateful to some pricks that ruined the chance of my enemies for a fair match.