Background Image

Is this the Devs view of fun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ndio80, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Ndio80 Ndio80 Member

Im not saying this should not be allowed, but it's as far from fun as you can get. 20170312203423_1.jpg
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

AYY LOOK AT ME I'M 2ND ON THE SCOREBOARD

In other news, yeah it was pretty unfair
    Paeyvn, Ashgarm and Maensith like this.
  3. I was in this game... Nothing to see here.
  4. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

If there was an option to queue against other guild stacks we would gladly use it, unfortunately it does not exist.
    Houngar, Safreadis, Iyan and 7 others like this.
  5. ItsGary Recruit

Should be 4 - 5 Player party cap. That way your squad can make a difference but your entire clan cannot stomp a public group.

The guild match could be opened up allowing larger groups of clans to group up and wait for another clan to also queue up.

6 - 30 players in queue, this queue match makes to fit active groups into a match of just clan members regardless of the size. your 30 man could go against two 15 mans. whilst its not ideal this is still far superior to having groups of a single clan stomp randoms.

THERE IS NO FUN TO BE HAD FOR EITHER SIDE IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM AND IT NEEDS TO GO!
    Alb and duffmek like this.
  6. ItsGary Recruit

That guild match icon can easily be used for it. Instead of giving this excuse everytime you could realize the system is broken and not abuse it.

Instead everytime I see these posts its always WP on one side. That group clearly don't care about the player experience and are simply out for stomping. If they had any decency at all they would break up into smaller teams of players.
    Lucifershalo and duffmek like this.
  7. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

We run weekly community events where we all play together. If there was an option to queue against other guild stacks we would gladly use it, unfortunately it does not exist.
  8. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

media-manipulation.jpg
    I know

Edit*
    so many people liking this :eek:
    mikk34, Sumshine, NinjaPlays and 29 others like this.
  9. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Prob started with outnumbered unbalanced player numbers.
    MM is just cupcake.
  10. Ndio80 Ndio80 Member

First off, Im sorry that WP was used as an example. It's not just WP, I see other guilds doing the same thing. Regardless, facing a full out warband 99% from the same guild, and playing against 99% Randoms on the otherside, don't you see that it might be overkill? Why can't your Guild leader use some common sense and divide the guild up in smaller groups?
    That would actually to all of us playing this game bring healther gameplay and a better experience. Your guild would actually face some kind of ressistance, and the other side might ( who might be a bunch of new players) learn a thing or two.

The whole : "If there was an option to queue against other guild stacks we would gladly use it, unfortunately it does not exist" is a bit silly when you know for a fact that the match will be a rapefest that is 100% in your favour.
    You as a guild can do something about it and divide the guild in smaller teams. Tho I understand it's easy XP and a fast way to level up/Rank up playing like this.
    The sad part, it will more likely drive players away. Something we dont need and it's been stated several times before.
    BrotherDamnatus, Alive and Braken like this.