Background Image

is this Orks strong attack speeds are Normal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seoge_Gencov, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Seoge_87 Seoge_Gencov Steam Early Access

this looks almost same speed of LSM or CSM Combat knife's Strong-Attack speed.

is that normal? i thought orks Speed amount is same as LSM or CSM

that vid are not mine btw. it from other korean community of mine.
    Drakonite likes this.
  2. Fenrir4life Fenrir4life Subordinate

You're right, that... doesn't look quite right for a power axe.
    Drakonite likes this.
  3. JohnnyWayne JohnnyWayne Active Member

Not just that its faster than any other race, it also stuns unlike with any other faction. Balance right there better get some burny choppas.

God that player is so bad he isnt even locking onto enemies <.>
  4. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

The issue with the stun has been hotfixed in the most recent hotfix they were getting x2 force value so all heavy attacks were stunning.

As far as the OP goes there's been no word from the devs if this is the intended heavy attack speed or not. They also hadn't said if the burny choppa is supposed to apply more burning depending on what attack you use. Fast is 20 burn like RoF heavy is around 40-60 and ground slam is a full burn bar which to me seems like a bug should be 20 for all hits.
  5. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

Slap lifesteal on that axe and you're farming kills with your eyes closed. The disparity between melee and ranged is hilarious.
  6. Fenrir4life Fenrir4life Subordinate

That's kind of broad strokes. One weapon is buggedly fast=melee OP again? Nah.
  7. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

I take it you haven't played a lot with melee weapons, mods and classes.
  8. Fenrir4life Fenrir4life Subordinate

I certainly have. There are more ranged weapons than melee ones that can oneshot, and generally with a lot less exposure to fire. Ever since they buffed everyone's health and firepower, and kept melee damage static, it's pretty much fallen into parity.
  9. Valnak Valnak Nickname Change

10. uhh..isnt that the git prod? That axe has faster power attack charge and a ton more damage on the power attack. Its a rare out of the 30k chest.