Background Image

is this game still active?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redjacc, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Redjacc Redjacc Active Member

Because for hours...........spent over the last 2 weeks i cannot get a game as any faction.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

It is but only during certain hours of the day..

altho on the eu part at least there is always a LSM vs CSM match going on at pretty much any time of day.

Eldar and Orks tho... that's like Eternal Queue instead of Eternal Crusade.
    those 2 factions are really only active when a guild or bunch of peeps on discord decides to play them.

Ima go out on a limb here and say your an elder player ..
    So you might wanna hookup with some of the eldar folk/guilds to get some play time.
    I think one eldar guild is even recruiting atm.
    Check out the eldar sub forums.
    Talron likes this.
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Head over to the discords to find some games. That'll be your best chance
  4. Yes it is active all day every day.
    I can get games at all times on any day.
    Turn on using all servers.
  5. Naraku Naraku Steam Early Access

From my experience, though I'm still pretty new, as a Space Marine/Chaos Space Marine I can play at any point of the day, but even with all servers turned on, Orks and Eldar are a pain to get into. Eldar seem to be the rarest from my experience, as at some point each day it seems like people start playing on the Ork side.

I don't really have a lot of complaints with the game, but this is one of the few. The game definitely needs more players! But like I said, not really an issue if you're playing Loyalists or Traitors.
  6. Naraku Naraku Steam Early Access

That's not entirely on topic, what you're replying to is but a footnote of the scheme of my post. By my replying, it furthers the discussion away from the topic regarding the future, rather then the here and now. But I will say this, I have my own theory regarding why there aren't many players, and it isn't the same as your own. I also hold a much more positive perspective, so we'll simply have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

EC.jpg

I feel sorry for anyone new coming to this game, Eldar and Ork matches are so few and far between leveling would be near impossible with the couple of matches a week you might get if your lucky an d stick with it.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. To be fair, it's getting time for a patch or a campagin to revive player counts. We've had worse, and usually it gets better after patch/campaign.
  9. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

The player-count is stable at ~300 players. Since December 2017. This is as good as it gets.

According to Talron, workshop will be out in 2 months. So, let's be on the safe side and say 6 months. We will see if that changes anything.
  10. Horus Firskon Cipher

Delete this.
    [​IMG]
    Trooper909 and LOBOTRONUS like this.