Background Image

Is it wrong to milk a farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tocks, Jul 2, 2017.

1. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

These situations should be dealt with by teamwork. The whole time I'm watching this I'm thinking, where is the rest of the enemy team? They should be the ones to stop this.

Id also present this mechanic as another reason to not bring TDM into this game.
  2. Blasron Paquet Active Member

that's funny stuff having the chance to do it i freaking would.
  3. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Had similar happen to me in a game yesterday. A stalker bolter sniper was just popping me in the head while some newb healer was trying to rez me without letting me crawl out of danger. Had to take to chat and tell them "STOP F'ING HEALING ME!". lol
  4. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I've done it until I realize they are being healed then I take out the healer first. But sometimes you don't have much of a choice. When I play healer defending a point, I usually duck behind railings or something and stay out of sight while I heal...so all people see sometimes is the guys I'm healing and not me. It's mainly the healers fault for raising a guy in a window with oncoming fire.

So I guess it's situational.
  5. Such thoughtful game design, 10/10.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

The biggest problem with removing the "XP" is that it wouldn't change anything, as you still need to keep the enemy down no matter the cost. We can't just let the people get back to full health before we start shooting again or simply ignore them :/

Therefore I would still prefer if they just made the Healing Grenades unable to rescue so you can't got all "Zombie Nade" with them, but that is probably for another discussion. As with the Sorcerer and Warlock you can always blame the healer for doing it (as you can't bleed fast enough).

To be honest, I didn't expect such a reasonable response...
    I just expected someone to say "IT SHOULD ONLY BE FOR LSM" in some way or another ^^
  7. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

That is what happens when you assume.
    most of the bitching about LSMs seems to come from xenos only players. Like they are jumping the gun and doing the bitching before LSM can even do it.

Maybe I came to the party late, and maybe there was a time when LSM did nothing but bitch, but the bitching I see from LSM now is more about balancing EVERYONE. In fact I'm pretty sure most vet LSMs actually have alts that they play just so that they can actually PLAY, because there are so many LSMs that games are hard to find.

True xeno players are hating, and it seems just to hate. Kinda sad really, instead of acting like a unified player base we are acting like separate groups and arguing among ourselves. This btw is how the people in power/charge like it. That way we don't fight against them.

The Xenos know when thier stuff is outta whack, and they each have their justifications for arguing why they should get to keep them.

LSM vets generally just want fair play. And the major gripe I hear is tired of being lawn mowered.

Hell even match maker has been working against us, All weekend I saw eldar v LSM skewed towards Eldar, on Fortress maps no less.

So yes, MM is screwing EVERYONE (and killing the game in the process, because I didn't try to jump on again after seeing that shit) and balance isn't going to happen.
  8. its really about as much of an exploit as downing a guy, then using him as bait out in the open, only usefull for as long as people allow it, ive downed people in the middle of the road as an ork loota and watched their corpse, only for them to be shot from cover by ally's to deny the temptation to run out and help them, personally, i find it hilariously dark yet funny.
  9. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

They are learning :D
  10. @Oveur
    @NoahWard

While hilarious, surely not working within the spirit of the game. Perhaps some tweaks should be in order. i.e. Two strikes and you're out/dead instead of just permanently being revived. What happened to the critical state?
    Thraxus likes this.