Background Image

Is it wrong to milk a farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tocks, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Dingus doobers Menial

What a dick.
  2. From a legal / anti-cheat perspective:
    These are game mechanics. And i am sure that fella didn't choose deliberatly to become an XP Farm. Zombie-Nades perform this service for every enemy around. This is part of the games mechanics, so i wouldn't count it as cheat.

From a gameplay perspective:
    This is shit... you know it, the guy doing it knew it but still did it.
    Curious if and if so, how Bhvr will deal with it.

From my perspective:
    Never did this. Always tried to shoot the grenade or execute it out of the heal.
    And i don't have reason any more to do it, as all my characters are level 6 (and my lvl 5 lsm will never encounter this im sure)
  3. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

LOL, bad game design = bad game design. Thats why (even me as an Apothecary) heal nads shouldn't revive (or any spell of Chaos, Elder). Revive = E or with Nath only. It is just too powerful.

On the other hand, why didn't he just "release"? (hit space bar ...)
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  4. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

It is no worse than ADAD'ing, jumping out of dbashes and all the other silly game mechanics, so go right ahead and do it, I would.
    Also, they could just bleed out if they didn't want to let him farm :/
  5. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I guess the easy "fix" would be, you cant get xp from the same opponent again for a couple of seconds. Or something like that.
    JojoKasei, TankusPL and DrDooManiC like this.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Or they could simply make the Zombie-Nades unable to "Rescue" people but instead just prevent them from bleeding out ^^
  7. Yup. A 5 second no XP period from the same enemy eg.
  8. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Should the same then apply when you "down" an enemy being healed by a Sorcerer or Warlock?
    Or would this only be a buff to LSM (not to Orkz as no one plays them :D ).
  9. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

Every 30+ kills Assassin Commendation ever.
  10. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Across the board, of course. That kind of revive-farming can happen everywhere and therefore the change needs to affect everyone and everything.
    Then it would still make sense from a tactical perspective (as @Forj and @Darthy pointed out), but it would no longer come with a very handy XP farm.

I personally think it is disgusting, although that guy who did not bleed out has to take part of the blame as well.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.