Background Image

Is it wrong to milk a farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tocks, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I gained an entire level on my Ork by shooting a chaos vet with 2 pocket healers, 10/10 would appreciate more supports doing this for me again, I'm sure they got some nice heal exp as well
    Drakonite, Eldritch and 0strum like this.
  2. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

It does, my guess is that those particular loyalists were so new to the game that they weren't aware of this.
  3. lol that was just cruel, I love it :D
  4. I've not played for a while buy doesn't it even say "Push Space to Bleed Out" on the screen when you're in the downed state?
  5. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

lol I'm laughing my head off at this.
  6. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Yup, it does.
  7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Depending on the situation, I've deliberately chosen not to bleed out when this happens to me. I've tied up three players for a good 30 seconds or more worth of them not contributing to making a cap while they stood around watching and taking turns. That's a good ratio.
    Too_ol_for_this and Waaaaaagh like this.
  8. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

9. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I'v done it to others, though more rarely, for the exact opposite reason when i'm using a melee weapon and it doesn't consume ammo. As long as they are on the ground they aren't deploying at full HP and attacking from a different direction, in large scale battles this will usually backfire but when someone assigns literally one or two defenders to a point it means it'll tie up defenders for pretty much forever until the point caps.
    Forj likes this.
  10. i remember i snuck up on a marine next to a regen as a kommando, ko'd him with a one shot slugga, then wasted my entire clip trying to kill him as he would heal as fast as i could reload, was hilarious, used up all my ammo, cloaked and wandered off.
    Drakonite likes this.