Background Image

Is it wrong to milk a farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tocks, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Tawks Tocks Member

2. Neni Neni Steam Early Access

its ok..just saltmarines
  3. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

I've done this once in the quite literally thousands of hours I've been playing this beautiful game and I immediately felt dirty for it.

Normal people will stumble on this *feature/exploit* , feel terrible and stop doing it immediately.

Psychopaths will do it and continue to do it regardless which really is sad for them.

Its not their fault though, you have to remember that its a genetic flaw in their brains chemical make up that sets them apart from the rest of us. They will never know love, only boredom and indifference.
    JojoKasei and ArchKnightHough like this.
  4. I do it when the opportunity presents itself, but it is very rare for the combinations of factors to be present for this farming to happen. I haven't done this in months, simply because I haven't had the opportunity happen again.
    Nightkeeper likes this.
  5. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

long time no see toc! keep farmin those marines baby.
  6. I cried, that was beautiful. Encore!
  7. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

I have no reason to, honour, integrity, all those fun things, but if you don't then by all means. The other side is they could've let themselves die too, but kept trying, in their position I'd want to deny the farmer if at all possible the chance to farm.
    JojoKasei and ArchKnightHough like this.
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

A perfect metaphor for this game's development, I'd say.
    Harkus, ItGetsAllOver and Renners like this.
  9. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Looks boring... I'd have hit space quite soon, just to deny the execution.
  10. Doesn't pushing Space bleed through the regen anymore? If it still does then all of that is on the LSM.