Background Image

Is it worth it to make a Mark of Tzeentch Sorceror?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by acepost, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

go tell that to melee players
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No
    Because they are doing what they are supposed to be doing
    I'm asking the support player that's seems to get into 1 vs 1 situations ..while he's supposed to be supporting someone..
    which means he would never be alone...
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

a support is different than a heal bot , he is supposed to fight alongside other players aka killing stuff too if required and lash is an autowin against anyone including shildbros, if your heavy is getting smashed in the face by a jpa you will melee/lash the jpa instead of healing him
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

whoa ez there tiger .. I never sad lash was crap or anything.

I'll quote my self here from that other MoT thread.

and in regards to this.
    Seems like that's the only thing a MoT can actually be good at than ..since he can Hot and than fight..
    which is doing both those things at once than..

We might be getting somewhere in this thread o_O
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]

Well the decrease of hp in exchange of armor regen can be good in ranged fights , but sorc's flickering fire is kinda meh ... so you can go melee ... and pray nobody shoots at you
  6. acepost acepost Active Member

Ok guys, I tested a AS MOT build for 2 matches, won 1 lost 1. FF is not very useful against Tactical Space Marines, as I was experimenting I gave my AS a normal Bolt Pistol. got a few frags. The Healing Spell of MOT AS is useful sometimes, but like I said I tried only 2 Matches with my MOT AS build.

Think I might slot in my MOT AS once in a while, I agree that having less HP because of MOT is a problem sometimes, so you have to be mindful of how your allies move and form up with rather than be solo or lead a charge.

The match I won was against Eldar.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

By celestia's beard wtf does face rolling have to do with any of this...

Your getting weirder by the day dude..and that's not cool because that's my thing!!
    GrazewoundZeroLow and Krayt like this.
  8. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

If I play as panzie chaos farry git I always play with MoT with FF. The cool thing about it is that fire damage dot. Thanks to it any shield guy is no threath to you since it burns through the shield. As for Tacticals you still have your Powersword. And of course we can not forget about all those smug, douchy things that marine with a MoT says which works with a Sorc realy nicelly :)