Background Image

Is anyone still cheating despite Anti-cheat?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by acepost, Sep 19, 2017.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi guys and devs, just a question and concern, are there still evidence of people cheating despite anti-cheat being implemented. Sometimes I feel some players on the opposing side might be cheating but not too sure as I do not cheat myself. Would be great to know if the devs are still on the watch for such players, thanks.

Feel free to talk about this question.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

I'm pretty sure that the developers will not share any details about any possible current cheating because they wouldn't want any current or potential cheaters to learn these details. If you want to crack down on cheaters, you don't let them know how much you know about them until you have enough data to nail them...

That being said, there are certain specific characters that still seem to be unnaturally successful and I'm having a hard time believing that their success is due to natural "skill". This is nothing more than speculation, but I am quite sure that there are certain... gadgets which the developers haven't been able to fully crack down on yet.
  3. Drops Drops Steam Early Access

*cough* Leroy *cough* :p
    BrotherDamnatus and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Peoples should stop thinking that others are cheating , if they beat you its just because they are more skilled
    cobelyos likes this.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

no friend some cheat and we kick that shit one hit stalker bolter. a space Wolf and i was playing CSM 160 toughtness and 130 armor but get killed one shot from a full cover position. but anti cheat is damage EAC kick without doing anything. alot of asian players are having problems . but i don't care if a person is cheating .he kill me twice with one hit bolter but i kill him 5 times back attack with necro and execute the shit he stop cheating after that
  6. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

7. BloodStormTv Bellator First Blood!

ADAD IS CHEATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [​IMG]
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  8. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

I have not encountered a single cheater in my 900+ hours of EC, I don't believe that is going to suddenly change now.
    Doomness1000 and Krayt like this.
  9. acepost acepost Active Member

Luckily there is Anti-cheat in place, no one is invulnerable!
  10. How actively are they updating that anti-cheat software? Just because there is one, doesn't mean there isn't a way of circumventing it.