Background Image

Is anyone out there anymore??

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Jun 18, 2017.

1. I have a confession to make... I'm one of those dragons. there we go, I've said it. It's just so freakin' easy to take out a vindicator, no hitting the front plate, no dealing with the stormbolter. all you do is jump off the walls and run for a bit while it's charging, then plant a couple of bombs and it just...DIES!!! I'm actually giddy with excitement every time I see one drive right up to the gate; it just makes it even easier. It might not actually be the best strategy for taking out vindicators, but is is the best way to take those hidden rhinos people park right by the sneaky ways into the map. most people are clever enough to hide them behind something so that even if you can hit them with a launcher, you can't hit the weakspot. Though, I admit, it is hard to make it back inside the walls, so I can see why you're mad about the wasted tickets.

EDIT: fucked up the quote.

EDIT2: fixed it
  2. TIDDER tidder New Member

+1 to that
    anyway does seem like it's faster to go down with the fire dragon
    longer the gates don't open the more chance of winning lifes be damned

I might be hated for this but I block the gate with a tank and run over or stop any tank or person from coming in

it feels like a Tactics space marines will complain about
  3. Zaxie Zaxie Arkhona Vanguard

Definitely a lot easier to take them out, yes. The sneaky ones at least. Missile Launcher usually does a pretty good job at them if you get the right angle. 4/5 shots and usually down. Put Enhance on the reapers even faster. Preferably I would really only want 1-2 FD with double meltas out there getting those real sneaky ones, the rest of the team on the wall as warlocks and reapers preferably with shurikan cannons and missiles with the exception of a handful of scorpions out in front of the wall to take out devastators/havoks/Lootas/stalkers trying to snipe off the wall and another few near entry ways or in A to take care of those who get past the line of fire.

Before I went off on my ideal plan, the thing that usually gets me boiling a bit is seeing 4,5,6,7 FD going out for like 2 tanks, especially those along the wall that reapers could definitely take care of.
    infiniteneen and Brujah like this.