Background Image

Is anyone out there anymore??

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Any active eldar guilds even left?? Our guild was super active for awhile, but people are starting to move onto other games. They will have a good showing for the eldar campaign I'm sure, but other then that we struggle to have 4 or 5 People online at any given time.

I used to see a lot of other guilds online, but usually I see 2-3 member warparties cruising through PuG games. I'm not looking to leave my guild, but it would be nice if we could all join forces more often then not to have some decent numbers. I saw Demetri had an event recently, and it would be nice to have more of it. If anyone wants to set up a war party sometime, add me on steam. Razmirth is my steam name!
  2. Thana Thana Curator

We're still here :EldarScorpion: . Look for the green triangles on your mini map :p
    Maensith likes this.
  3. Dauntless Tyrium Steam Early Access

I still play off and on. It's not as religiously as some games but I still like this game and come back to it when I need my Warhammer 40k fix, which is generally daily since I cant play my TT with anyone. Sucks moving to a small town where the past-time is drinking, driving (a lot of times in that order and immediately following), and football. But thats okay because when I'm my Striking Scorpion whacking Snowflake Marines around like pinatas I just imagine its a bunch of football players and can never get enough of it. :EldarScorpion:
  4. WoK is active but as you, @Razmirth we have same problems with lack of willing to play between members. Only few of us play daily. Only at events we can put a 10+ people for warparty.

I thought about crossguild eldar hub or whatever. Where we can group up all who plays daily and run warparties to prevent 6vs12lsm games like i played today solo. They won easily and after that barked about "broken eldar are defeated" and "leave the game if you dont like matchmaking"
  5. There's a conceptual idea in Zen that both sides of a fight need each other to survive.

It's an extension of the whole Yin and Yang thing.

You can't be a rebel without an establishment to fight against. You can't be the establishment if people don't rebel against you.

Or in our case you can't purge the Xeno if there are no Xenos to purge...

I wonder what will happen when there are no more Eldar or Ork to fight or Heretics to purge? Will LSM just sit around in their Garrison and shoot at the 'Nids? (And miss them and then spam the chat that "Nids are OP")
    Faeruin likes this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

You guys ruined it! You all should have been responding with tumble weed gifs.
    BrotherShrimp likes this.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

8. Thana Thana Curator

green_strike_by_scellmirkas-db7dv8q.jpg
    BrotherShrimp, Fangz and Tamu like this.
  9. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

MYST is still here.

518 Executions this weekend. :D

And you got my on speed dial @Razmirth, you see me on, just ping me.
  10. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Thanks all. I just think we should all work together to play. Our community is the smallest in this game, and it doesn't need to suffer from elitism. Fact is I've played with most of you on here, and I can assure you that we are all good players, and from what I can tell decent enough people. No reason we can't all play together more often.

Played with some eldar guild a few days ago that said to me as well as others "we don't talk to z ranked players like you losers" in game. That's the sort of attitude that gives eldar a bad name, and we don't need anymore of it. Anyone who acts like their shit smells sweeter than most isn't worth a grain of salt to me.