Background Image

Introduce a standard pricing for veteran's gear across all races

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eagle_11, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Chaos has this affordable,memorizable and awesome pricing: undivided sigil costs 420 Lp, god's mark sigils cost 570 Lp each.
    Lets make it similar across all races.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

It can't be similar, because each provides different stats and different ratios, therefore different prices.

Chaos sigils are less expensive, because just like marks, they all come with disadvantage as well.

Everything currently is balanced according to the universal stat costs.
  3. For the independent Khornite not being able to be healed is more of an inconvenience to the sorcerer and a minor occasional detour to the nearest health station for the Khorne protagonist. Hardly a disadvantage at all really, well not a direct one anyway.

Having less health -Tzeentch- or longer stamina / armour recharge time -Nurgle/Slaanesh- for me has always posed much more of a significant, direct, tangible disadvantage.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Nobody uses the chaos vet sigils.
    NOBODY!!

They cost too much LP..
    They are just another part in the huge "do not use" pile.
    We can just equip 150 point mark get almost the same benefits and have 300 lp or more left over for weaponry like actual bolter mods and maybe a nade or a Hp pack.

Even with their "cheap" price the 60 extra armor isn't worth paying that amount of LP for if it means having less offensive capability compared to a normal CSM.

Legend has it that there once was a time where vets were just the beginning .. so we can only assume that clases such as warlords might have had upto or even surpassing 2000 LP.. who might have used these items ..
    But that is something that we all know will never ever be a thing ... since the game is pretty much set to die in 2 years.. and I honestly don't expect them to ever expand the class system beyond what we have now.

With that in mind maybe just make them all cheaper for everyone so parts of the do not use piles in every faction might actually start seeing some use before the servers go offline permanently.
  5. Its the same with the mega gobs for Orks, halos for LSM, and glowing runes for Eldar. All cost WAY too much LP with jump classes taking the biggest hit at 690 LP for the Hawk item so yeah, let's normalize pricing to 420 LP! heh
  6. Sigil of Tzeentch Add's even more of that fast regenerating, juicy Armor.
    I use it on my Bolter-Vet Traitor.
    But for all the others, i agree