Background Image

Interest thread for a casual Ork rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Virgil_Corbec, Jan 8, 2017.

1. I was thinking about making my own rp thread for a long time but I failed to come up with a good story. Then out of the blue, as though I was contacted by Gork and Mork, I thought of making an Ork rp.

From there the idea skyrocketed and as I researched the Orks the ideas kept coming through. It was too good to pass up so I decided that it would be my first real rp.

I was thinking of a "Ragz-to-WAAAGH!!!" sort of story where you start off with nothing in an environment that wants to kill you then grow powerful enough to lead a WAAAGH!!! across the stars.

I will allow you to choose any Klan or species in ork kultur and ecology (Excepting snotlings and squigs, although that is negotiable) but you do not start with any equipment or backstory since your characters are recently born Orks. I'll probably cap the amount of players at around 6 or 7 so I can keep track of everyone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

Anyone interested? If you have questions or want to do something other than rags-to-riches then please let me know.
  2. How about Ork Freebooters?

Ork pirate crew, GM has the freedom to set up pretty much anything they want in regards to the campaign and story. Freebooters do what they want, because a pirate is free.
    Virgil_Corbec likes this.
  3. Goddamnit now I can't get that song out of my head! In all seriousness though I could do a freebooter rp if it is wanted. Let's see if anyone else is interested. If not then I could just try to do the freebooter thing with just you, I think it could work out and we could add other people on the way.
  4. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

I could give it a go but we need more boyz.
  5. What kind of Ork campaign would you prefer? I was thinking about a rags-to-riches sort of game while @GobMaw_HellSmasha was suggesting a Freeboota campaign. How about you?
  6. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I might be up for this if life calms down
  7. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

I am cool with anything, i already play as freebotter in RT RPG.
  8. I can still do the Ork rp if anyone is interested. I'll probably not do the GSC or ES one though, not enough interest.