Background Image

Interdimensional Tournament Battlefield

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by BadDo9, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

~~Arena II~~
    @Uriel1339 || @Grall_Stonefist
    Blizzard= Healthy 9/9 ----- Guldrek= Healthy 9/9
    The Ice dragon samurai turned slowly from his back towards his opponent on facing him. He noticed the combatant to be much smaller than himself, but he was no fool to let that account for anything. Both made it to the second round, which means the one before already made a mistake in underestimating the dwarf.

"Greetings, fellow warrior!" Blizzard's dragon voice boomed, each hand going to one of his two blades. The longer Dragon fang and the slightly shorter Wolf fang. "My name is Blizzard. Remember it well. For I'm the warrior that either will best you, or the one of the worthy ones on your list of achievements you bested."He bowed deeply and respectful towards Guldrek, blades yet to be drawn, is feet ready to make him move at any point.

OOC: Full Defense

~~Arena III~~
    @Wincent || @Uriel1339
    Share'm= Healthy 9/9 ----- Agu= Healthy 9/9
    "Thy Life is an Insult" used ||
    "HHHAAAAAIIIII THEEEEREEEE!" Agumon yelled over, waving both arms high and wide. "Are you a friend of Tentomon? Or Palmon? Ohhhh no you must be close to Wormon, since you are more insect-beetle than a robo-insect or so! Whats your name? I'm Agu. It's kinda short for Agumon, but also it's my name that my tamer gave me. You would like her, she is great! Oh wait! We are supposed to fight and stuff right? Ready when you are!"

Agumon as cheerful and talkative as always, bounced a little on his spot, ready to get rolling. But not wanting to be mean and force the hand of this interesting looking fellow. Maybe he, she ... It? Wanted to talk a little first or so.

OOC: Full Defense
  2. ARENA I
    @bossaroo

"Mr Romanian. I see you survived your first combat."
    Athena had been healed after fighting Morioka, although the scars remained, and her uniform had also repaired. The blade her new opponent carried made her scowl though, the memory of killing the sword-woman using her own sword flashing through her mind, and she bounced on the balls of her feet whilst bringing up a pistol.
    "I trust that means you're a good fighter."

OOC: Balanced - 1 Attack, 1 Defence
  3. ~~Arena II~~
    "Blah blah blah, you sound like an elf manling, but do you play the ball as well? Even if yah parents named yeh after a light breeze."
    Ooc: using Pass

~~Arena IV~~
    @Grall_Stonefist || @TuskatheDaemonKilla
    Mordimer saw what stood before him, a mutant of the worst caliber, this could be nothing Else than a test of faith, especially against something so fould "SURRNDER YOURSELF MUTANT, AND YOUR JUGDEMENT MAY BE QUICK, ELSE ONLY THE EMPEROR HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL" he bellowed, hand Cannon raised tall.

Ooc: balanced attack defence
  4. Subject Six did not understand Mordimer's bellowing and instead simply roared as mercury began dripping from its form. It's roar caused a small amount to be blown towards the redemptionist, the droplets of mercury boiling a little before returning to inert puddles of the silvery liquid. With little else going through its mind the creature charged its opponent with full intent on crushing the loud thing as quickly as possible. Everything in its being demanded carnage and destruction to everything around it that was living. And the screaming man was the only other thing living in this arena.

All Out Attack
    Grall_Stonefist, Uriel1339 and BadDo9 like this.
  5. ~~Tournament I~~
    ~~Round II~~

~~Arena I~~

@bossaroo || @Avenging-Angel
    Stefan= Healthy 9/9 ----- Athena= Slightly Wounded 8/9
    1 die each (6a, 4d) || 1 die each (11a, 11d)

Athena drew up her first pistol and fired at Stefan, who easily swayed out of the way and pulled out his own pistol. He narrowed his eyes and leveled the revolver, round blasting forwards and then slamming into the woman's shoulder. It buried itself in her body, blood slowly dripping from the wound as the chamber spun to the next round.

~~Arena II~~

2 defense dice (6d, 5d) || "Pass" 2 attack dice (3a, 9a)
    || "Pass" on cooldown (3 rounds)

Blizzard stared down his opponent, blades not yet drawn as Guldrek spouted out a couple insults. The dwarf pulled his arm back and threw the ball, with Blizzard quickly and easily ready to dodge out of the way. However, it wasn't necessary as the ball simply flew quite high once more, landing somewhere in the bleachers.

~~Arena III~~
    @Wincent || @Uriel1339
    1 die each (7a, 4d) || 2 defense dice (11d, 9d)

Share'm said nothing, but dashed forwards with weapon drawn and ready to fight with killing intent. He misjudged either his strike or the position of his opponent, though, and his blade swung high above Agu's head, who was caught rather off-guard, but undamaged.

~~Arena IV~~
    Mordimer= Slightly Wounded 7/9 ----- Subject 6= Healthy 9/9
    1 die each (5a, 11d) || 2 attack dice (8a, 2a)

Mordimer roared at the beast in front of him and rose up his hand cannon, ready to fire. However, the subject roared back and charged forwards, the shot going slightly wide. Two fists dripping with mercury rose up and as they got into melee range, Subject six slammed both fists downwards, crashing on Mordimer's head and knocking him down.​
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

~~Arena II~~
    "A Ball? You attempted to hurt me with that?! Such insult shall not go unpunished. Dwarf." The dragon-samurai flashed his teeth in a grin. An icy aura built up around him, channeling into his hands and blades as he got ready to launch forward. Then he started to run after the ice surrounded blades and sheath.

"I will grant you nothing less than a cold, numbing death!" He rushed forward as fast as he could, and when the moment would be ripe, he would draw both frozen blades to cut Guldrek into pieces.

OOC: Ice Fangs [4 turn cooldown] - The dragon charges his katanas with freezing energy and slashes at his opponent, creating ice crystals along the blade's path. 2 attack dice, opponent fails on 2 and 10 this round

~~Arena III~~
    @Wincent || @Uriel1339
    "Ahhhhh! Heeeey! That was soooo rude! I guess you want to fight for real! You must be a virus-type or something!" Agu yelled in frustration, but his eyes narrowed and got more serious. He should not assume everyone was as energetic and such as Brenda had been.

The Agumon would not show off his tricks from the start of the battle. Instead, he followed close to Share'm and would leap at the last moment high into the sky to bring both claws down on the face of his adversary.

OOC: All-Out-Attack with Claws
    BadDo9 likes this.
  7. ~~Arena II~~
    As his opponent started speaking aperantly insulted by how wide his throw had gorne, Witch was quiet a Basballe throw he would have to admit "Must be the damn weather, where is the Wind even" he said raising a finger to try feel the weather, before realisng that the scaly had charged forwards, wielding some enchanted blade, Guldrek instead asumed blokkene position, he wasent a trick on small deagons but he had some tricks to put pain to anyone he had matched against so far

Ooc: using dirty trick

~~Arena IV~~
    As Mordimer was knocked down, he roled with his fall so that he wouldent get pinned in a bad situation with the horrible mutant.
    "HOW DARE YOU LAY HANDS ON MY BURNING CROWN MUTANT, YOU SHALL FEEL ITS KISS FOR THAT" he said as he Got to one knee and bowed his head towards the mutant, then unleashed the unbridled fury of his crown.
    Ooc: Using flaming crown
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  8. ARENA I
    @bossaroo

Crying out as she was shot Athena scowled before taking hold of her second pistol and drawing it. She stalked forward, closing to be just beyond what she estimated Stefan's melee range to be, and opened fire.

OOC: All-out Attack - 2 Attack
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  9. Not caring about what the human was saying subject six continued its attack as its spiked tendrils came around to lash at the human. Mercury running down its body as its aggression caused its pores to become more active, forming a trail of the silvery liquid metal to follow the creature wherever it moved. How its body managed to produce the substance was unknown to all but its creators in the hidden laboratories of the arena.

OOC: All-out attack
    Grall_Stonefist and Uriel1339 like this.