Background Image

Info needed about Sorc psychic power 'Force'

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Rozonus, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

The harder you believe in the Force....the more dmg it will deal.

That's why there isn't a fixed number or a tooltip.

Trust Force....
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  2. I am no ork, so i doubt it will work.
    On the other hand, i am in the WBZ... maybe you are right...
    Foolish, but effective!
  3. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

need to find a good ork guild too. my CSM is dead.

I think not having a tooltip was intended.
    So you can have the placebo effect and see how much better force is but guess what...
    If you take the PEN mod on your force weapon, which is like 20 or 30lp?, you'll get pretty much the same feeling for less 70lp. tadahm....

This concludes today's lesson on, "Force Weapons and You,....And the guy you are hitting"
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

That only works for Orks and you know it.
  5. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

I haven't been using Force for the last....Well since it came out...and i've tested it, then gently folded the wrapping, and put it away.....LEl.

It's much more fun using daemonic bolt to kill my team mates.
    I got shot by a team mate the other day, because on Maggon while defending C, i was using it to keep the enemies from enterir the room from the side door...And JPA "friend" landed right when my bolt went out....

To me i was bad timing on his part.
    But to the team.... " FUCKING IDIOT SORCERER SHOT RIGHT AT YOU".....

I've been refraining from going melee as a sorcerer...because well obvious reasons. Axe has fun dmg, but it's too slow for the current state of Melee. If you start paying attention, you'll see that any good JPA /GA on the score table is usually using a sword. That says it all.

And this to conclude, that using a power slot....to get my Force dagger to act as it should from the start....well it's just not worth it. Meleeing as an AS...welll just to defend Havocs. The rest of the times, is just not worth it