Background Image

Info needed about Sorc psychic power 'Force'

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Rozonus, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Rozonus Rozonus First Blood!

Hi all,

I recently started using the Force power which increases penetration and damage of force weapons. Is it actually working properly at the moment? Is there any way to tell how long the buff lasts? The description just says it lasts 'for a time'. Does it cancel if I switch to or cast a healing power? The overall info about it seems very vague.

Thanks for any help!
  2. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Your sword glows purple while it's active, but alt swords apparently don't show this glow properly. Last I bothered to keep track of it, it felt like a minute-ish that it lasts. And I don't think it turns off if you switch powers.
  3. Rozonus Rozonus First Blood!

Thanks for the info!

All my better quality swords and axes glow purple by default, so if the only indicator for the buff is a glow then I'll never know when it's active.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  4. Exactly. But somehow nobody thought about this when bringing the force power...
  5. Donairian Donairian Ordinate

Been using it myself as a mark of Tzeentch sorcerer, it does seem to be working and it does seem to last a reasonably long time perhaps around a minute. The only thing is keeping track of it in intense situations and of course switching off of it when you want to use something else, couple of times I wanted to heal someone and I accidentally used force twice in a row expending all my warp charges and rendering me incapable of healing.

If you can remember that I actually find it to maybe be more useful than daemonbolt? I do prefer my melee to ranged and respectfully I have not used daemonbolt.
  6. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

You are setting the bar too low Donny.

More usable than daemon bolt. ^^
    It's like take force, because pretty much everything else sucks more .
  7. Now all we need to know is how much increased pen and damage it gives.
  8. I got an idea for that... i call it "Tooltip" it would have all the usefull information in it and would stand right next to the Picture of a weapon. What do you think?
    ... what? We allready have that? oh...
  9. Did they finally put some numbers on the Force ability tooltip with 1.3.11? I checked it out when it first hit live on 1.3 but haven't used it since.
  10. Excuse me please! This was meant sarcastic as it still doesn't tell you the value, while it should totally do so!
    I didn't want to sound like "Idiot, just look at the tooltip" when in fact dev's should finally put those verry numbers into the tooltip.

English ain't my mother tounge, sorry for that :D