Background Image

In The Deathwatch All Are Equal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Svafnir, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Malus Darkblade Svafnir Subordinate

Brotherhood.jpg

Don't you guys agree?
  2. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

Absolutely.
    Some more equal than others. ;)
    Tyffie likes this.
  3. MindlessMe MindlessMe Subordinate

The Deathwatch are my second favorite organizational group in the Adeptus Astartes. It's hard for me to call them a chapter due to them being made up of multiple chapters. I just enjoy any Adeptus Astartes that is specialized at killing. This is also why the Grey knights are my favorite above all else.
  4. Cemsay Kay Scribe

they are both good but i would like more info on the Legion of the damned they seem so cool.
    ThisHermitGuy likes this.
  5. PandaShoots Member

I don't think we need any more info on the legion, they are bad-ass telepathic space marines who have space cancer, who wear flames, are completely silent and only show up when the fighting is extremely messy - what more do we need to know :)

And what more IS there to know, the lore suggests that they have no command structure, that they are all equals.

Perhaps they could be an Easter egg in the game...or some kind of zone boss that the evil factions must take on :)
    Cemsay and ThisHermitGuy like this.
  6. They would be great protagonists for a game, just not an MMO, although they could feature in missions as support chars for Space Marines.
  7. Jaccx023 Subordinate

Mmm a game featuring the deathwatch as the heroes........ man that sounds soo awsome!
    Cemsay likes this.
  8. Malus Darkblade Svafnir Subordinate

or have some of the devs show up in eternal crusade AS Deathwatch members when SM really needs the help
  9. Bob Well-Known Member

I'm sure that will go over well with the other three player factions in this game.
  10. Malus Darkblade Svafnir Subordinate

I am just throwing Ideas around You can have harlequins for the eldar a random chaos lord and retinue for chaos and I am not so sure what the orks would get... You have any ideas?