Background Image

In Development: Scream While Dying (TM) - Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Nov 30, 2017.

?

But Angron can be nice?

1. No.

2. Seriously. No.

3. No. You are totally getting banned for not following the rules.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Talron said something that sounded to me like:
    * workshop is making good progress (but still no hint when it will be ready)
    * the devs are currently looking into a new idea for PvPvE, though they don't know yet whether it will actually work or not
  2. another month without anything special..oke..sad
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

A few big things are currently being worked on but of course with the small dev team and them currently having two QA devs busting ass to create content the process on this is very slow. But All I will say is that if the stars align then hopefully we will see some big news on the workshop here within a month or two and perhaps a few new maps and a new game mode. But again with the small dev team I want to remind you guys that things will be slow for a bit.
    cmonty likes this.
  4. Corpus Pestilence cmonty Active Member

Take your time guys. I'd rather get quality over quantity at this point and have been here since the beginning. I'd love to see y'all implement terminators at some point but for now I'll keep on being patient.

Can't wait to see whats coming. I saw on reddit that y'all have some new helmets coming for the LSM hopefully a Ultramarine and Blood Angel one are coming.
  5. I'd love to see more reworks of the old maps.
    Data8671 likes this.
  6. Same
  7. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the four point Blackbolt that was out during early Access. Probably best off keeping the front gate of the current Blackbolt though, since it was damn hard to break through the old one at times, especially because there were no sides you could take a transport up.
    Slough_Monster, Thraxus and Data8671 like this.
  8. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

oke
    Thank for answering, man.
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Nope. No NDA for me at least but I have been talking to Pierrick about the workshop. I was asked to keep the project quite but I can promise you guys that it's coming along. All that is holding us up now is GW and currently we are trying to figure out a way to make some noise to get their attention once that is done we should be golden. In theory that is.

As far as the new game mode yeah I mean the 5v5 deathmatch mode and something on a slightly grander scale (potentially)

But for the new map the only one in concrete is the one being worked on by Jbregg but there is yet another one that is being talked about by Pierrick and myself but that one has no set date.
  10. Didn't Pierrick make the be Pegasus?

*Warning: harsh and honest opinion*
    About Jbregg's map: I have my doubts as to whether he should continue making new maps or focus on something else with maps (map variants, cutting up maps (see this thread: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/splitting-the-map-now-official-vote.70595/ ), ect...). Pro Mine was originally... well, it had to be removed while it was improved (it still isn't perfect, but I enjoy it now at least). Carmine has a lot of flaws as well, I really don't like that map. One of the flaws that could be easily fixed is how bland and empty the maps are in comparison to other maps, they both have box shaped buildings and have wierd rock spikes, another being the lack of making use of existing cap points that are well proven to be balanced and that work rather than new points that often end up unbalanced
    At least he tries, and actually makes content, which we all appreciate.
    Ivrain likes this.