Background Image

In Development: Scream While Dying (TM) - Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Nov 30, 2017.

?

But Angron can be nice?

1. No.

2. Seriously. No.

3. No. You are totally getting banned for not following the rules.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. That was that flyer patch where they were only viable for about two weeks if I recall yet it's somehow ok for the TAC-pocalypse to have been an ongoing plague for the past 2+ years now.

Double standards ftw.
    Data8671 likes this.
  2. Me like. Remove bolter now!
  3. S
    Although multiplayer games should never have an easymode, Behaviour will never remove it from their open world melee shooter lobby. Its the cash cow that's keeping this game on life support.
  4. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I can, yes.
  5. If a 'jump' class is shot mid air they too will be taken out of their landing ark and start to drop straight down unless they jump again mid air. You just don't notice this as much because 'jump' classes aren't in the air as long, nor can they hover like a 'gliding' class.

The 9 second fuel regen is awful, I mean I use the 33% fuel regen speed reduction items and it's still just awful, takes all the fun and agility out of the hawk. If they did it on 'jump' classes too that'd be it for me.

There have been a lot of mis-placed or way too heavy handed nerfs lately. This would certainly be one of them. It's time to stop ignoring the elephant in the room and address the TAC power imbalance problem.

Hawks damage sucks, their agility now sux with their mobility, the only real advantage they have left now severely hindered since last nerf. A nerf I might add that was hugely disproportionate to any advantage a hawks utility has to offer yet TAC classes are allowed to be both tanks and 'glass cannons' without the glass, with superior agility chucked in for good measure on Chaos Slaanesh builds.

Come on it's time to chose like every other class, pick one, nobody should be allowed to do everything. Why are TAC types exempt to the one rule that all other classes must obey.