Background Image

In Development: Scream While Dying (TM) - Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Nov 30, 2017.

?

But Angron can be nice?

1. No.

2. Seriously. No.

3. No. You are totally getting banned for not following the rules.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

From what we understood while testing , supression is proportional to the gun's rpm so heavy bolters have 600 rpm like big shoota so same supression here , the only gun that actually does more supression than others is the Shuriken Canon
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Its actually in the sheet, too.
    VotE is slightly higher and Sunrifles are slightly lower, everything else sits at 0.4/bullet.
    Krayt likes this.
  3. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Just like you are, don't try using bias as an argument.
  4. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

His opinion does not invalidate the other arguments.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

pls more grenades

>inferno
    >stasis
    >warp
  6. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Yes it does because calling someone else biased when everyone is biased and backing his arguments off that is very stupid.
  7. Delgear Steam Early Access

Everyone is biased, but not everyone is deeply biased ..... I don't seem to have as much of a problem separating whats good for the game and what i would prefer ... you do.

which make sense you are a gamer only not into dev.

it wasn't an insult i was pointing out continuing to discuss it is pointless as your last two posts have proven. there is no proof or statistics that could possibly sway you you are not logical its best to just leave you alone in your corner and not bother you its a waste of forum space.
  8. Delgear Steam Early Access

to clarify, your opinion isnt invalid, at its core .... it does lack a certain detachment and observation aspect that i try to keep in mine.

you generally just spout "but im really good at shooting so i know how to make a game fun."

and those two things are not related. you might have some shooter experience that helps you in the arena of shooting games being fun and all ... but ultimately you are only concerning yourself with what would be fun specifically for you.

many of the things i have suggested i wouldn't not play at all .... but i know large quantities of gamers would be interested in them.

i also believe it or not even considered what pro gamers generally want in a pro or top tier shooter and tried to minimize the damage their with my projection.

we are both humans and ultimately flawed .... im sure some things i suggested will not work, there are things you also selected that will not work.

at this point i think its silly since i still see nothing done on this after being laid up for over a month ..... its starting to look more and more like a publicity stunt ... as editing a weapon file (a class object)'s data fields only shouldnt take very long ... its just a version of C/C++. a few programmers and a weekend could have easily tried this build .... just to see what would happen.

Ive put more than enough effort forward that the devs didn't use or try ... i'm putting all my effort to my own game .... its drastically more productive.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I will just give you my own interpretation of what I have been told about this thread last time I asked:

"The suggestions in this thread have been read, taken into consideration and may have inspired some of the smaller changes over the last, few months.
    However, there has not been a concept detailed or good enough to just translate to UAT.

What they were hoping for would have been just the original sheet with a ton of values adjusted for a full overhaul."

Also, as a response to your comment: you are increasingly smug.
    I actually believe that you are relatively unbiased, except when it comes to the superiority of your own opinion, and you have put more effort and thought into this than most of us, but that doesn't change the fact that most of your ideas have been...really bad.
  10. Delgear Steam Early Access

i don't have a superior opinion, and to put it bluntly nothing i suggested was tried so thos eideas are kind unproven as good or bad.

i even accented that his opinion isn't invalid ... a pro players take on the game matters, its valid and its good to bring in players like him .... but they are a micro minority, they are not as good a target right now as any larger group to pull in.

im not sure how i came across as smug when i put no emotion into any of the previous text in that reply ......
    it wasnt my intent to be smug it was my intent to point out that smorcest has made his position known, and that he will never no matter what change it because of his own overconfidence in its perfection.

after the last statement maybe you suffer the same ....

i admit ANY of my number or concepts could be flawed .... they could but i don't see the harm in trying them to see if they pull players in.

smorcest tends to be of the opinion that no one who is arguing with him can possibly be correct or have a valid point. which isn't an argument its an echo chamber.