Background Image

In Development: Scream While Dying (TM) - Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Nov 30, 2017.

?

But Angron can be nice?

1. No.

2. Seriously. No.

3. No. You are totally getting banned for not following the rules.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

It makes sense, but denying the defenders a spawn point on the wall will very hard to hold it.
    Of course this could be compensated by giving them Spawnpoints in the walls. But actually making the Wall itself a small fort would be to high of a demand.
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  2. Delgear Steam Early Access

TBPH i think the fortresses need a lot more cap points, and those cap points need to have effects on the map.
    I posted a while back a rework of Harkus ideology whereby (from the attackers perspective) that gatehouse on the left and right are both cap points. once capped it should add some cover tto the right side wall climb and the left side pipe path, so vehicles and players have safer approaches from there.

I also added cap points on both bridges that are for the defenders if they cap the bridges after the side fort gatehouses are capped they can det charge the bridge and for a while vehicles cannot cross the bridges (holes).

and another defender cap only AA gun point in the middle of the attacker area (by the buildings) that when capped adds a few spawns (because supplies got dropped in).
  3. Delgear Steam Early Access

Im never getting an answer to those questions i asked am i ?
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]
    Vaanes likes this.
  5. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

I see as a problem that noob-players have basically no chance against experienced players, in terms of having less practice when it comes to aiming and timing attacks.

My proposal:
    Add a modifier to e.g. life/toughness/armour that depends on character-level.
    clvl 1 gets +50
    clvl 2 gets +30
    clvl 3 gets +10
    clvl 4 gets +0
    clvl 5 gets +0

This way, inexperienced players will be harder to kill, leading to a longer TTK and less frustration of dying from each scratch.
    And that bonus would automatically disappear as they level up.
    BrotherDamnatus and Chzo like this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Please do this so i can create new caracters to get an advantage
    Ondora likes this.
  7. Kantor Chzo Steam Early Access

This would work. To help out newer players. The con to this is experienced players making new characters to take advantage of the buff.
  8. So it would also help sellings character slots ;)
    Chzo likes this.
  9. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Yes, it would be possible to exploit this. However, the bonus expires before you can unlock the interesting skills and items.
    The result would be an experienced player, with the bonus, but with only beginner's gear.

And you wouldn't be able to use cosmetics, of course. Because each time you make a new character, the cosmetics would be gone.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  10. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

terrible idea, how will you explain the new players their stats lower as their char levels up