Background Image

Imperial Guard/ Tau

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrCapicu, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

I know you're joking but please give them the Draenai treatment if you ever did.

I hate to pinch anything from Blizzard's Blueberry Space Goats but damn are female Tau ugly. GW seems to be catching on to that fact lately.
    Cupcakeunleashed likes this.
  2. I would do her...
    [​IMG]
    :D :D :D

what ever you do... do not google female tau.... or better do not google anything with the word female :O
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

What a kinky little mod you are Savij.
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  4. naa just orking around^_^

but to be honest
    she doesn't look that ugly
    just ... well xenolike

but I guess that isn't an accurate tau pic
  5. Shadowsun is female, so uh...

Unless you're playing some sorta dark heresy statted IG you're gonna melt to everything.

The game seems to be based off MEQs and TEQs, not guard units.
  6. I wasnt joking, I want some fine bib squishy butt Tau grillz
    SkyCake and VoxC like this.
  7. Rasczak Rasczak Subordinate

If you literally tossed out anything that wasn't a MEQ or a TEQ, you'd be throwing around 60-70% of WH40k in the bin. Including Orks, Tau, Dark Eldar, a little over half the Eldar, and Necrons.

Honestly, we should all hope that SM purists don't get their way. Because if they did, the game would pretty much consist of Space Marines and Spiky Marines, the latter of which don't even manage to earn the "Chaos" label because they're just SM reskins rather than real chaos marines.
  8. VoxC VoxC Menial

I think the 'guardsmen are pansies' problem is solved by having the 'standard' troops be Storm Troopers, commissars, enginseers, and other elites. They get access to weapons that put them much closer to the level of an Aspect Warrior or a space marine.
    VectorStrike likes this.
  9. Leois Leois Subordinate

Put in storm troopers and the problem is more or less solved.
  10. SkyCake SkyCake Recruit

Yes, please.