Background Image

Imperial Guard - Colony Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zyver_Wyrdmake, May 17, 2014.

1. Zyver Zyver_Wyrdmake Steam Early Access

The left corridor was nearly identical to the right one, only the crimson veins were on the right wall this time. Another doorway, this time embedded into the right wall, waited them. The doorway's surface was covered in veins, which bled onto the ground, and distorted faces which constantly gaped for air.
    A massive skull had formed over the door, once more symbolising something.
    Faint whispering echoed within their minds, this time the words were clear and yet so distant at the same time: "Bleed.. Bleed.. Bleed.. Bleed.. Bleed.. Oceans of Blood you will bleed.."

As was with the path they had taken earlier, the corridor continued onward too.
    Nino_Bibic likes this.
  2. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

OOC: i hate you so much >_>
    Vulpas, Nino_Bibic and Zyver_Wyrdmake like this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

OOC Do we still hear the whispers :'0
    Zyver_Wyrdmake likes this.
  4. Zyver Zyver_Wyrdmake Steam Early Access

OOC: Aye, dem whispers are heard. Apologies for not mentioning it and thank you for pointing it out. I shall immediately fix it.
  5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Nathan could hear the voices in his head he disliked this. He remembered seeing a psyker screaming about voices in his head before it exploded.it worried him. he began saying a prayer to the emporer.
  6. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

OOC:Hello?Anyone here *echoes*
  7. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

OOC: ohhh yeah.....

IC:

"are all the hallways like this? fine, lets go through one of the doors, we're at this one lets do this one! why the fuck not" *he said sounded very annoyed from being stuck in the cave system for so long*

"cover the door and when i open it get ready to shoot whatever come out" *he said as he slowly opened the door*
    Nino_Bibic likes this.
  8. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

"Yes sir" nathan said ready with his flamer
    Nino_Bibic likes this.
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

OOC:Thanks guys!Only to get out GM awoken (any volunteers for a sacrifice?).It would be a shame to let our precious RP that we had so much adventure with,die...i mean...1.8K posts is not a small number!It once smelled of dedication and excitement of "whats next?".Lets make it so again! :#
  10. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

OOC: already did it, no need for sacrifice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)